+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Erin Andrews

PARTNER: Maksim Chmerkovskiy

PROFESSION: Sportscaster

BACKGROUND: She's normally on the sidelines calling the action. Now she’s bringing her A-game to the dance floor!

Since joining ESPN in 2004, Erin Andrews has become one of the most well-known sports reporters in the country. Having begun her career at ESPN as a reporter for the network’s NHL coverage, Erin has served as a reporter for ESPN College Football Saturday telecasts, Saturday Primetime college basketball games and Big Ten college basketball coverage.

In 2005, she began reporting from the sidelines of the ESPN College Football Primetime series on Thursday nights and added Major League Baseball sideline reporting to her responsibilities, including the Monday Night Baseball telecasts.

Erin has been a reporter on ESPN’s College World Series telecasts since 2005 and has worked ABC’s coverage of the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a reporter since 2008.

A native of Lewiston, Maine, Erin graduated from the University of Florida where she was a member of the Gators’ basketball dance team from 1997-2000. Old habits must die hard because Erin is dancing once again. We can’t wait to see how far Erin will go as she leaves the sidelines behind to take center stage on Dancing with the Stars!

ABC.com - Meet the Stars
    Last edited by waywyrd; 04-26-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Who is John Galt?

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Good for Maks. This time he gets a beautiful girl and a former member of a dance team. Hope she goes far and Maks gets a chance at the mirror ball trophy (and to keep my eye candy around longer - Maks not Erin).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

My picks to win right here! I'm so glad Maks has a strong contender this season and am hoping they go all the way. I've been through Maks withdrawls since season 6. Erin's got a little dance background and is pretty well known. These two are going to be gorgeous out there.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3846704;
    My picks to win right here! I'm so glad Maks has a strong contender this season and am hoping they go all the way. I've been through Maks withdrawls since season 6. Erin's got a little dance background and is pretty well known. These two are going to be gorgeous out there.
    You are so right karalott! What a gorgeous pairing! I am looking forward to seeing them on the dance floor! What a couple of hotties! Are they both single?

FORT Fogey

I do not know who this is, but I hope Maks gets to have some fun this season for awhile. After Karina and his breakup, Misty's injury, and last season and having to be paired with Debi he deserves a break.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3847312;
    I do not know who this is, but I hope Maks gets to have some fun this season for awhile. After Karina and his breakup, Misty's injury, and last season and having to be paired with Debi he deserves a break.
    ITA with wishing Maks a better season. Erin Andrews deserves to have some fun too! Google her name . . . she is the sportscaster that was filmed undressing in her hotel room via a peephole! Not a fun experience for her. Maks and Erin will make wonderful partners and a diversion for each other! I hope these two make it to the finals.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Erin Andrews Makes DWTS Pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy Blush - Maksim Chmerkovskiy

What happens when you pair the hottest dancer on TV with the hottest sportscaster? Chemistry. And lots of it!

Maksim Chmerkovskiy is set to do the mambo with ESPN hottie Erin Andrews on this season of Dancing With the Stars, and Erin's so smoking hot, she's even making Maksim blush!

When asked about his dance partner Maksim blushed and said, "I think she is pretty good looking." But the single pro dancer isn't planning on making a move on her...just yet.

"I'm a professional," Maksim told Hollyscoop EXCLUSIVELY. "I focus on the show, but we did have to take two or three takes at our first meeting because I kept messing up." With a smile on his face he added, "the last time I blushed was when I was in high school."

So what was their first encounter like? "I walk in and BAM, she is my height and all gorgeous, seriously who would not get uncomfortable?"

Now that Maksim's ex girlfriend Karina Smirnoff is off the show, there won't be any tension between Maksim and his new partner. "She is not on the cast this season," Maksim confirmed to Hollyscoop, adding that he's not in charge of "hiring people."

Maksim and Erin are both gorgeous and there seems to be a rumored hookup every season on Dancing With the Stars, so maybe this season they'll be our golden dancing couple!
    I can't wait to see these two rock the dance floor! And I wonder how many girls can make Maks blush. I wonder how he'll handle doing the rumba. Sounds like they're both single to me, Minidiva! I knew he was, I wasn't sure about her.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-04-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3847863;

I can't wait to see these two rock the dance floor! And I wonder how many girls can make Maks blush. I wonder how he'll handle doing the rumba. Sounds like they're both single to me, Minidiva! I knew he was, I wasn't sure about her.
    I'm sure he's exaggerating a bit about her height. I stood next to Maks and he's got be around 6'2 or 6'3.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3847863;

Oh karalott this is going to be fun to watch, Erin makes Maks blush! Let's get these two hotties on the dance floor - pronto!

This REAAALLLLY SUCKS!! I hate Maks with a PASSION, but now I have to cheer for him because of Erin! WORST SCENARIO POSSIBLE!!
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast