+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3847863;
    Erin Andrews Makes DWTS Pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy Blush - Maksim Chmerkovskiy

What happens when you pair the hottest dancer on TV with the hottest sportscaster? Chemistry. And lots of it!

Maksim Chmerkovskiy is set to do the mambo with ESPN hottie Erin Andrews on this season of Dancing With the Stars, and Erin's so smoking hot, she's even making Maksim blush!

When asked about his dance partner Maksim blushed and said, "I think she is pretty good looking." But the single pro dancer isn't planning on making a move on her...just yet.

"I'm a professional," Maksim told Hollyscoop EXCLUSIVELY. "I focus on the show, but we did have to take two or three takes at our first meeting because I kept messing up." With a smile on his face he added, "the last time I blushed was when I was in high school."

So what was their first encounter like? "I walk in and BAM, she is my height and all gorgeous, seriously who would not get uncomfortable?"

Now that Maksim's ex girlfriend Karina Smirnoff is off the show, there won't be any tension between Maksim and his new partner. "She is not on the cast this season," Maksim confirmed to Hollyscoop, adding that he's not in charge of "hiring people."

Maksim and Erin are both gorgeous and there seems to be a rumored hookup every season on Dancing With the Stars, so maybe this season they'll be our golden dancing couple!

I can't wait to see these two rock the dance floor! And I wonder how many girls can make Maks blush. I wonder how he'll handle doing the rumba. Sounds like they're both single to me, Minidiva! I knew he was, I wasn't sure about her.
    Oh, goody! Does this mean we can hope he won't make this one cry?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3847947;
    This REAAALLLLY SUCKS!! I hate Maks with a PASSION, but now I have to cheer for him because of Erin! WORST SCENARIO POSSIBLE!!
    Are you a guy? You must be, or if you are a hetero woman, you are a party of one. My husband doesn't think much of him either. However, I think he is fine and very sexy. I am looking forward to this pairing. He needs a diversion after the Karina fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3852132;
    Are you a guy? You must be, or if you are a hetero woman, you are a party of one. My husband doesn't think much of him either. However, I think he is fine and very sexy. I am looking forward to this pairing. He needs a diversion after the Karina fiasco.
    I have not yet figured out the attraction to Maks. I don't dislike him, but he really does nothing for me. There seems to be an arrogance to him that turns me off a bit.

Franseal,
    I can understand.
    I was never a big fan of his, either. Last season, he was more tolerable.
    I think he's a good dancer, but I agree that he comes across pretty arrogant.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ger

I am a big fan of Maks so hope he can go far this season with his partner.

FORT Newbie

Maks' public persona exaggerates his confidence and ABC just plays it up to the hilt. Doing so favors their Golden Boys and creates controversy for the show, but I wish he could get his true personality highlighted on the show. He's such a smart and funny guy. As Tom Bergeron is quoted as saying, "If you spent any time with him at all, you'd be completely charmed."

The partnership with Erin to me is akin to his Season with Laila . . . similar sports focus and size issues, although Erin is totally flexible in contrast to the boxer lady. Erin deserves some good times since her stalker problems and I hope these two can have a TON OF FUN and go far on the show. THEY WOULD BE MY FAVE TO WIN largely because this is not a ringer pair and they've both just finished a year with tough personal issues. GO ERIN AND MAKS.

FORT Newbie

I made a point to catch Erin Andrews broadcasting from the sidelines of the ACC championships this weekend, and I was tremendously impressed. She is truly bright, competent, funny, and quick as an announcer. The biggest AHA was how well she is regarded and deals with the coaches and players, clearly she's mastered the sports world and can exchange wit with the best of them. This skill will be a wonderful asset for her with Maks. . . another reason to watch this pair. GO ERIN & MAKS.

Their YouTube vids are so cute!
    Maks' arrogance bugs me too, but they're one of my favorites.
    Wouldn't it be fate if he falls crazy mad in love with her and she drop kicks him to the curb? lol

Based on the videos, it looks like she can move well. They make a pretty hot couple too. Here's hoping Maks has finally gotten paired with a winner!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3847318;
    Erin Andrews deserves to have some fun too! Google her name . . . she is the sportscaster that was filmed undressing in her hotel room via a peephole! Not a fun experience for her.
    That perv who filmed Erin and sixteen other women was sentenced today and he only got 2 1/2 years. I remember Erin saying in an interview that she couldn't leave the house for awhile after it happened and her lawyers subsequently telling her that there's no way to ever get all the photos off of the Internet.

I just think so highly of Erin for taking her power back.
    Last edited by chrisg; 03-16-2010 at 06:11 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread