+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3875889;
    Erin is the one who is under tremendous pressure, but you don't see her drumming up the crocodile tears for the camera about it unlike another person on the show. And to add back problems on top of it is even worse.
    ITA. She said her favorite athletes are the ones who don't complain about their injuries. Maks looked so concerned when she was at the doctor about her back hurting. They get all of my votes!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maks was just on The Insider interviewed by his brother. Of course he asked the romance rumors with Erin, and Maks said Val knew the truth so he should tell. No confirmation or real denial, but he did say that there's an attraction and they have a lot of fun together. I'm betting it's either all good fun or they're waiting until after the show. Maks said the best times he has on the show is when his brother comes on and dances with him.

And tomorrow someone else on The Insider presses Maks again whether they're hooking up. I think people need to drop it If it happens, it happens. I hope so, but it's getting old, especially since if they are a couple, they aren't going to confirm it.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-13-2010 at 07:53 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Well, with my favorite Aiden gone, I plan to support Erin and Maks. A few seasons ago I did not care for Maks, but now that I have seen him and Erin, I have a whole new opinion.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3876326;
    Maks was just on The Insider interviewed by his brother. Of course he asked the romance rumors with Erin, and Maks said Val knew the truth so he should tell. No confirmation or real denial, but he did say that there's an attraction and they have a lot of fun together. I'm betting it's either all good fun or they're waiting until after the show. Maks said the best times he has on the show is when his brother comes on and dances with him.

And tomorrow someone else on The Insider presses Maks again whether they're hooking up. I think people need to drop it If it happens, it happens. I hope so, but it's getting old, especially since if they are a couple, they aren't going to confirm it.
    If Maks & Erin are romantically involved, they are being evasive for a reason. I can really see the chemistry between them, especially from Maks. The way they conduct themselves has been very different than Cheryl & Chad. They are much more outwardly obvious and Cheryl seems to be lapping up the attention from the pro football player, along with flashing/mentioning her ring at every opportunity. I just find Maks & Erin much more subtle and appreciate that about them.

FORT Fogey

There is no way they are in love yet so what are they supposed to confirm yes we are sleeping together. That is not our business period, and who cares. I hate when people vote for them because they think they are a beautiful couple, and not on the dancing. She is not that good of a dancer. As for Chad and Cheryl, they are so obvious about it that I doubt anything has happened yet, but most likely will.

There is definitely great chemistry between Maks & Erin! He seems so happy with her as a partner and they do look like they are having fun together. The Judges have been so tough this year and I hope she doesn't let the pressure get the best of her. They make such a handsome couple on/off the dance floor.

Any idea what the movie themes are for the couples?

Erin and Maks have Pulp Fiction and they are doing the Jive!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3877245;
    Erin and Maks have Pulp Fiction and they are doing the Jive!
    They should do a great job with that.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3877207;
    There is no way they are in love yet so what are they supposed to confirm yes we are sleeping together. That is not our business period, and who cares. I hate when people vote for them because they think they are a beautiful couple, and not on the dancing. She is not that good of a dancer. As for Chad and Cheryl, they are so obvious about it that I doubt anything has happened yet, but most likely will.
    Considering it's these two I'm loving following the romance rumors, but it has gotten old. They keep being asked, they keep denying it (true or not), but at this point, it's about the only angle they have going for them. I actually think Erin is doing really well. I wasn't overly found of her tango, especially the leg kicks at the judges table, but I think she got so into it that she forgot what she was supposed to be doing. Len's advice about her feet seemed to get to her, along with everything else. Ignore the head judge and listen to your partner. They did get marked too low on it, imo. My only complaint with Chad is he's laying it on too thick every week. Other than that I'm enjoying him as well, but think showmances or romances, whichever they are, can doom a couple on this show (Chuck/Julianne and Shannon/Derek).

I'm looking forward to seeing them jive next week, as I can't wait to see her do a fun, fast paced dance and be able to smile. Pulp Fiction might be an interesting twist on it. I just hope Erin's height doesn't hinder her.

This couple intrigues me, rumors in all. Maks acts smitten and happy with her and that is a pleasure to watch. I checked out the Pulp Fiction clip on youtube where John Travolta and Uma Thurman "twist" dance. I can envision Maks and Erin creating the same scene with costume but wonder if they would use the same music for the jive.

I want Erin/Maks to make it to the finals for a great showdown!

+ Reply to Thread