+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

No secret - they have AMAZING chemistry on the dance floor. I read the People article. According to the reporter, they were touchy feely when no cameras were around. Erin admits that Maks is "a hugger." But if you believe the article, it seems like there is more there. They quote Tom, who makes a comment about how she relates to Maks. Would People editors accept this article if it was just rumor?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The only way any of these "sources" would know for a fact if they're dating or pursuing it is if Erin/Maks said so or their actions or so obvious you can't deny it. People could just cut bits and pieces of the their sources information. Erin/Maks have a lot of chemistry, but so have a lot of other couples and they didn't officially date. I can see the two of them not wanting to confirm anything so it doesn't take attention away from their dancing. We'll find out the truth eventually For now, it's keeping the romantic saps (me) hoping for the best for them

When I read the article - I felt like People stopped just short of saying they were a couple. I got the feeling from the quotes from Maks and Erin that is was heading that way but wasn't there yet.

If Maks were my partner - I'd be all over him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3873675;
    When I read the article - I felt like People stopped just short of saying they were a couple. I got the feeling from the quotes from Maks and Erin that is was heading that way but wasn't there yet.

If Maks were my partner - I'd be all over him!!!
    I get the feeling that they are "crushing" on each other, and enjoying each other's company, and since they are both single, why not? I don't believe that either one would be anxious to jump into a full blown relationship this quickly, especially with almost 2 months left to compete (hopefully!), and cameras following their every move and the media disecting every word/action if they actually did start dating. Depending on how long they stay on the show, and whether the attraction/connection grows or dissipates over that time, I suspect will determine where this potential romance goes. In the meantime, it's fun to speculate and watch the on the dancefloor chemistry.

Luckily for Erin, she gets to be "all over Maks" every day at rehearsals!

They look like they'd make a great couple, but even if they aren't, the chemistry probably helps the vote.

Free speech needs to have its limits:

No arrest: FBI says Erin Andrews 'hail of gunfire' death threat is free speech

The FBI won't arrest a Virginia man who has been threatening to kill ESPN's Erin Andrews because they consider his e-mails free speech, according to a TMZ report.

The man has been sending sexual and violent emails about Andrews to the Dan Patrick show since September, the report states. They have escalated and gotten more specific now that she is on "Dancing With the Stars." On March 29, he wrote:

I would like to see if Erin Andrews can dance her way through a hail of gunfire. Better yet I would love to shoot her with a Barrett rifle. Get the pun -- her stalker was mr. Barrett and the barrett rifle is an ultra expensive 50 cl. rifle with a range over a mile."

His other "free speech" emails include:

"I would love to get close enough to her to show her my suicide vest."

"I hope she gets shot in the face. I would love to see if she can dance away from a hail of gunfire. That would really make my day."

"Dear Dan: I hope Erin Andrews gets murdered in L.A."

Other threats are even more specific, according to TMZ's law enforcement sources.

The FBI knows who the man is, but will not arrest him. Apparently protecting his freedom of speech is more important than protecting the woman he is threatening to kill.

Freedom of speech? Really? What do you think?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I'm not watching this season, but wanted to come here and say that I adore this couple. They are gorgeous to look at, have incredible chemistry and appear to be enjoying each others company. Great for them!

Since when is threatening someone considered free speech? That's just despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3873856;
    Since when is threatening someone considered free speech? That's just despicable.

This is PC run amuk. I thought that threatening someone was against the law. If someone says they are going to kill someone you would just have to wait until they did or else you would be infringing on their free speech? I do not think that is what the fathers intended when they framed free speech. What is wrong with these people. It seems there would be some sort of cease and desist order to stop him, also he is causing her undue distress which seems like there should be some protection from.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3873869;
    This is PC run amuk. I thought that threatening someone was against the law. If someone says they are going to kill someone you would just have to wait until they did or else you would be infringing on their free speech? I do not think that is what the fathers intended when they framed free speech. What is wrong with these people. It seems there would be some sort of cease and desist order to stop him, also he is causing her undue distress which seems like there should be some protection from.
    Whenever I hear of a case like this where someone's life is threatened, I wonder are they just wanting to be able to have a big case and their name out there? I mean, whether this guy is just getting his kicks and 15 seconds of shame by writing these e-mails or really could snap and go on a killing spree, are they waiting for the latter to happen? Even if they investigated and claim there's no real threat, how do they know? It's really a sad situation for Erin. I've heard that it's causing a lot of stress at the show because of the extra tight security, so she's not the only one being affected. What really bugs me is she just learned about this when this guy had been writing them since September.

+ Reply to Thread