+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just watched the results show over again. Jake really needs to stop doing the white man's overbite when he dances. He looks like a lounge lizard from back in the day. The kind of guy you loved to dance with but would never take home to mama....he is actually quite quick on those little feet that go like a ducks rear on a frosty morning.

P.S. I liked Maxwell, he was like a Motown singer from back in the beginning. Loved it. Those dancers were haut...fans face....whew!
    Last edited by Tobi; 04-21-2010 at 08:51 PM.

FORT Regular

US Weekly dated April 19 has an article about Kate and her Dancing with the Stars encounter. If even half of it is correct, she is a terrible bitch. Can't blame her husband for divorcing her, although his conduct is not too good, either.

Here are some of what the article reported. A 2009 report said the stars on "Dancing with the Stars" earn $125,000 initially and between $10,000 and $50,00 each week. Kate was rude to Tony all of the time and tried to be in control of everything. They practiced at Kate's home and after about three weeks, Tony was told to use the basement entrance instead of the front door. Kate apparently treats those in her life badly and is a control freak. The article says that Kate is in a bad mood most of the time. She seems very jealous that her ex will do something nice with the children and tries to "one-up" him or make him look bad.

I feel badly for the children if she treats them like she seems to treat adults she interfaces with. After reading and seeing how Kate acted on this show, it gives a little insight to maybe why Jon left her. She seems to be one nasty woman.

Is she from a bad area someplace in the US? some women are tough customers when they come from a rough area, she seems like she comes from a dicey background which would account for her lack of respect for others and her lack of boundaries showing her emotions and bad moods. She displays no decorum in her dealings with other people. Just curious, I didn't watch the show. She had him come in the back door? OY VEY, no wonder Tony wanted to quit. It never got any better for him either based on watching them on Regis/Kelly. That was painful.

I didn't watch all the episodes of Jon and Kate. The early specials from before they had the regular gig were interesting from what I remember. On the show she was a total control freak and extremely disrespectful to Jon. She's not a patient woman or a kind one. She always was correcting Jon on every little thing and made scenes in public quite a few times. There were a couple of Really Bad Kate Moments over the years and that's only the ones I saw. I've read about others. It became a really unhappy home. The worst thing to happen to this family was this show and the money, etc. it bought with it. Kids seem to be secondary to all of the extras now. Poor children. They deserve better.

That's sad Chelsie Fan. There are some women who are just man haters. But you know no one should have a litter of children especially when one already has multiples. Science is good to a point but then....this is insane. Who could cope with that? You would have to be a spectacularly wonderful, solid, imperturbable type of person to pull that off. The marriage would have to be rock solid. Marriage can be difficult in the best of circumstances so, oh well....now we can move along, get back to dancing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3886026;
    Is she from a bad area someplace in the US?
    Hi Tobi. She actually lives in a very lovely small town in Pennsylvania. And from what I have read, her parents owned a campground, so she didn't grow up in the mean streets of anywhere. Her only dicey background is that she is just mean by nature.

+ Reply to Thread