+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

A collective sigh was heard through out the land! followed by a loud Booyah!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

At LAST. I can now treat myself to watching the show live next week. I refused to watch it while that misbegotten famewhore was stinking up the dance floor. Reading about it here was almost more than I could handle at times . Based on comments here and snippets I've seen, I'm thinking Erin and Evan will be my favorites. Can't wait to catch up!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

I have to say that the midway through the show, things start getting more competitive. I really sensed some negative energy from the remaining stars about Kate. Letting a few stars go because they are less popular but better dancers is o.k. for an episode or two, but now, it's becoming more about the dance.

If Kate had tried and stayed, it might have been a different reaction, but I think ths stars would have been pissed off if Kate got to stay given her attitude last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3881898;
    Humming the Hallelulah Chorus as I type my relief that Kate is gone. I feel as though I have my show back. Seriously.
    Just logged in to check out the spoilers - this comment made me .

I finally got to see the show last night and when I saw Kate dance I couldn't help but think that she danced like maybe I would if I was on the show. I felt embarrassed for her.

I may start watching regularly now.
    Last edited by Cootie; 04-20-2010 at 10:13 PM.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=MizDaisy;3881859;]Thank you, America, for making this show about dancing again! And buh-bye Kate the Clydesdale
    QUOTE]

I was beginning to wonder just how she could be getting the votes to stay on. Nearly everyone I knew wanted her gone first. Can't help but think she's really glad too

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3881923;
    Nearly everyone I knew wanted her gone first. Can't help but think she's really glad too
    Then what the hell was that ridiculous crapsack snivelling about?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The crapsack (love that word lol) will be all over the tv tonight on Kimmel and then on the morning shows. After that I pray we get a little bit of a break from her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3881859;
    Thank you, America, for making this show about dancing again! And buh-bye Kate the Clydesdale (with apologies to Clydesdales everywhere).

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3881948;
    The crapsack (love that word lol) will be all over the tv tonight on Kimmel and then on the morning shows. After that I pray we get a little bit of a break from her.
    Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I don't usually remember to watch Kimmel on Tuesdays. I bet that interview will give new meaning to the word "awkward". Then there's GMA in the morning...The View...all the bottom-feeding entertainment "news" shows...

I feel as if the black hole could very well come and swallow us up in the next 24 hours.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3881966;
    Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I don't usually remember to watch Kimmel on Tuesdays. I bet that interview will give new meaning to the word "awkward". Then there's GMA in the morning...The View...all the bottom-feeding entertainment "news" shows...

I feel as if the black hole could very well come and swallow us up in the next 24 hours.
    LOL Is it wrong that I want to watch Kimmel? I feel a little dirty but that could be entertaining. She will be completely out of her element. BWAWAWA

+ Reply to Thread