+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Miracles can happen! Ding Dong, the witch is dead! Not showing her package was a gift to viewers!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3881816;
    Did anyone notice Chad/Cheryl's reaction to being announced safe? Chad did the little fist pumps but Cheryl stood there, so he got back behind her real quick, thinking he acted too soon or didn't hear right. They looked at Tom/Brooke, they again said they were safe, then they throw their hands up and start celebrating
    This isn't the first time that has happened on this show. I think it is hard for the couples to hear what Tom and Brooke are saying sometimes.

FORT Fogey

Thank you, America, for making this show about dancing again! And buh-bye Kate the Clydesdale (with apologies to Clydesdales everywhere).

"whatever is worthy of my time I give it my all."
    Oh, geez, a cheap parting shot at Tony who, apparently, wasn't worthy of her time since she admitted she chose to spend less time practicing. Tony deserves a hefty bonus from ABC for all the weeks he tolerated this evil shrew!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3881828;
    Amen to that. I was getting so frustrated that Kate was staying when the others were so much better. I was holding my breath because I just knew Pamela/Damian were going home since Tom announced Kate in the bottom 2 first thing. I think I would thrown in the towel if Kate hadn't gone home tonight. I am sooooo glad she went home and we won't have to see her whining and putting Tony through torture again next week.

Also, she was torturing us as well, so goodbye Katie girl and good riddance. I don't think I have ever been so glad to see somebody get eliminated. In fact, I actually cheered. lol
    It bugged me when Bruno seemed to get testy that the viewers weren't voting to keep Pam in, but at the same time, the judges are equally to blame. Since this is Pamela's second time in the bottom 2, and since Tom didn't say otherwise I'm going to assume it's the real bottom 2 (unless he wanted to spare poor wittle Kate's feelings), I'm wondering how much longer she has for the show and if she's pulling in the votes. Also, were Jake and Chad really in jeopardy or put there for suspense? Regardless, I echo your sentiments. Good riddance. I've definitely had people I haven't liked on this show and been happy to be rid of (pros and celebs alike) but nothing has given me more joy and satisfaction than seeing Kate go bye bye. It was a totally tongue bath to boost her ego. Maybe this will take her down a notch but I expect her to totally trash the show, the judges, and probably Tony down the road. She won't think she did anything wrong and deserved to stay. Pamela wants to be there, is a much more entertaining and better dancer, and is actually trying.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3881615;

Maybe she should go on Big Brother next, and spend three months locked in a house, talking about how she's doing it for her kids, who will have started to forget who she is by August.
    NOOOOOO!!!!!! That would make me a sad panda
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Tony must be doing the jig right about now. lol

Being in B2 and surviving can be a great thing because it reminds their fans to vote more. I'm sure Pam will be safe next week.

Omg thank you. Kate,Don't let the back door hit ya on the way out!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Wonder if he popped a bottle of champagne when he got back to his dressing room?

Humming the Hallelulah Chorus as I type my relief that Kate is gone. I feel as though I have my show back. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3881851;
    Miracles can happen! Ding Dong, the witch is dead! Not showing her package was a gift to viewers!
    Same thing I said....

"To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread