+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Pam looked cute dressed like Dolly Parton from the 9-5 movie. She has more talent than I expected to her to have. Dance was not as lively as it could be but the whole routine was entertaining - props and all.

FORT Regular

I don't care if you put 10 Jakes in tighty whities on this show, just get that fiend off of my screen.

They need to burn that dress while they're at it.

She could end up behind Erin and Jake. 21 would be fair.

FORT Fanatic

I can't believe that they are letting Kate go near the end again. Her special treatment is getting really old.

ok len doesn't like the table, sitting, messing around - but he didn't bit*& about maks and erin and that dang menu he held onto for an hour ... or if he did i must have been out of it - cause i didnt hear it - and i bet if nicole and darren do the same move - he won't complain one bit - i am so tired of that lazy eyed punk getting away with so much - ugh! i can't stand him
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

I hope they bring back some big burly men next time. I have Damien and Louis lumped in with the female pros. It makes it seem like there aren't enough men on the show.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3880776;
    I can't believe that they are letting Kate go near the end again. Her special treatment is getting really old.
    The only justice is her god-awful costumes. She looks like a Big Lot Barbie tonight.

I'm betting Len punishes the "messing about" with 2 points less than the other two.

EDIT - I was wrong... Not on Len, but on Carrie Ann (who went one point lower than I expected).

7.6.8. = 21/30

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

Len did say that he thought Maks held the menu for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3880749;
    OK I will get reamed for this, but I have never seen Jake before this show other than clips here and there, and I thought and still do to an extent, think he is a tool. However, he is giving me what I enjoy about this show which is no dance experience, improvement, and giving it your all. I enjoy the fact that he tries really hard to improve.

Erin is as sweet as can be, but her dancing is terrible period. I thought she looked so sloppy tonight, and feel that Maks and their infatuation is all that keeps her here. So over caring about them two hooking up.

Cannot get myself to care about Niecy or Chad. They are both ok, but I just do not care or remember their stuff much.
    I agree. I love Chelsie so I pull for them. He's been better than I thought he'd be. I like that he works hard versus Kate who can't be bothered. At least he cares.

I thought Erin would be much better. She has a dancing background and danced on her college dance team. I think it's her build that hinders her most.

Chad doesn't do it for me either. Niecy is fun but not a good dancer.

+ Reply to Thread