+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/13 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow. I just don't get it. I can't imagine voting for Kate just for the pleasure of watching her screw up, but there must be a lot of people doing that, right? It's crazy.

Thanks everyone. Now I know what to watch for when DWTS hits the west coast.

Kate stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3876532;
    Wow. I just don't get it. I can't imagine voting for Kate just for the pleasure of watching her screw up, but there must be a lot of people doing that, right? It's crazy.
    Nope. What I'm hearing is that Kate has a HUGE fanbase and they are voting like crazy. Go figure.

I am now done with the show. She is DWTS Sanjaya without the smile. Bye DWTS.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Anyone else notice, this is the first time that Tom specifically said, "You are not necessarily the bottom 2, but one of you is going home tonight"? That always drives me crazy, even if the show can explain how that happens. Something's just not right with the system.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I find Tom's comment about the bottom two interesting. Now I don't trust the "reality" of this show either!

Nicole's attitude tonight really bothered me. So I guess she's going to be shocked every week she's not on top and she's going to pout about it.

I was really worried for Erin - so glad she's staying!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3876527;
    I really thought he would be safe. I shouldn't have gotten so excited over the prospect of Kate leaving. I know better. How wonderful that her drama is taking out better dancers. I wish she'd take out Nicole not because I dislke her but because she's the best and Derek is a show/judge fave. Let's see how funny it would be then.
    I was hoping you were right and I was wrong. They need a new strategy than keeping Kate until the last person safe. Despite all the negativity surrounding her, she's losing her luster. It's not an entertaining trainwreck, especially now that she's turning into her nicer alter ego. She's getting too comfortable being there and I think feels like she's got a lot of people in her corner, including the show and the judges. I do think things would take a turn if Kate outlasted someone like Nicole, Evan, Pamela, or Erin. I'm not sure they'd care as much if it were Jake or Niecy. The audience probably would.

And back to the elimination order, it was obvious she was safe. If they think it keeps people tuned in until the end to see if she lives then they got another thing coming. People can tune in at the last two seconds and see who got sent home.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3876539;
    Anyone else notice, this is the first time that Tom specifically said, "You are not necessarily the bottom 2, but one of you is going home tonight"? That always drives me crazy, even if the show can explain how that happens. Something's just not right with the system.
    Do you mean this season or in general? I actually wouldn't have been surprised if Niecy was revealed to be in the bottom 2. I do hate it, though, that they use that strategy. Why? I don't think it would really prevent someone like Kate's fanbase from voting for her, thinking she's safe. Something about the show in general tonight felt weird.

Nicole's attitude tonight really bothered me. So I guess she's going to be shocked every week she's not on top and she's going to pout about it.
    I agree. I don't really believe that she was as upset about her performance as she was at the judges. But it's not like she'd admit it. She'll get her glory back and probably still have attitude, except of a different kind. She's got a huge advantage dance wise over everyone else. Evan's being entertaining and is taking this experience in a completely different way.

FORT Fanatic

Ok, when the recap package was airing, there was the recorded audio of Aiden saying that he was sad to go. Does everyone have one of these recorded ready to roll? Or did they know ahead of time today and recorded it then?

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3876533;
    Kate stays.
    Nope. What I'm hearing is that Kate has a HUGE fanbase and they are voting like crazy. Go figure.
    Who's in her fanbase? I thought it was just her kids, and she doesn't have THAT many kids! Octamom is probably on her side too.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3876533;
    Kate stays.

That's really sad. It just encourages her really disgusting behavior and doesn't say much for what we value in people.

+ Reply to Thread