+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm sure we'll get some different answers from the guys!
    I've found Edyta's costumes to be bizarre from the start, but so many people on here seem to love her that I felt in the minority. She does have a beautiful body, but her face isn't that pretty to me--- not trying to sound catty here! She could play a part in a Disney movie, maybe they could do an animated beautiful snake from her. THATS what she reminds me of-- a beautiful snake! And her costumes are like vines draped around her! Ok, I've let too much of my nerdlinger out today it looks like.

I thought it was interesting that 1 of the people most covered last night was Pamela.
    I didn't like the toga look with the fake boobs pushed into one's neck - too over the top.
    And, poor Niecy would look a lot better if her flesh was not shoved into a costume 2 sizes too small for her. People, small or large, look better when their clothes fit well.

What amazes me, though, even more than the costumes, is the awful makeup they seem to put on some really attractive people. What's up with that?
    Makeup should enhance one's appearance; not detract from it.
    However, after seeing the makeup artist apply lip-liiner and such to Pamela right before her appearance on the dance floor, I realize why they look pretty garish. That makeup artist, herself, looked like a hoo*er!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3876103;
    That makeup artist, herself, looked like a hoo*er!!
    You're right about that!!

I always get a kick out of your avatar. Our 7 yr old male cat looked just like that when we found him. He was abandoned and about the size of an apple! I had to bottle feed him, but he survived. He's a TOTAL baby still, a neutered inside cat-- but with such an attitude! I copied your avatar and sent it to my husband and we got a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3876110;
    You're right about that!!

I always get a kick out of your avatar. Our 7 yr old male cat looked just like that when we found him. He was abandoned and about the size of an apple! I had to bottle feed him, but he survived. He's a TOTAL baby still, a neutered inside cat-- but with such an attitude! I copied your avatar and sent it to my husband and we got a good laugh.
    Thank you!

I wish I could say that my cat was the size of my Av, but he's not!!
    Mine's a rescue, too, so my heart goes out to you.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread