+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

An acoustic paso danced by Derek/Chelsie and I guess Mark isn't singing (thank God) but is performing.

Okay, the acoustic beats the singers, but that was kind of dull.

FORT Fanatic

I thought Reba said Erin, Evan and Nicole. Maybe someone can go back and listen to it again.

Now THAT was an AWESOME paso!
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

Mark was very demure during all the applause for that dance -- I wonder if it was originally his before he got injured, and Derek stepped in?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3871488;
    I think she said Evan, Aiden, and Nicole, which considering Maks was out there on the dance floor, I doubt he'll be buying her albums anytime soon I'm surprised she didn't just say 'I can't pick just one, they're all great'. That's the diplomatic safe response.
    Thanks!

Now that's the way to dance the Paso Doble. Derek is just, meh... to me, but I love Chelsie. Derek is an awesome dancer and performer... I just don't like the golden boy that much.

I wonder if Mark will take next season off to concentrate on his music. He doesn't seem as into the show this season and last. Could have been his partners but getting injured aside he doesn't seem as excited about the show.

Niecy says she has the rumba next week. She's back to being Niecy, she wanted to shake a tailfeather next week.

Next week is (que dramatic Tom voiceover) double score showdown. Two scores, one for technique, one for performance. They'll be giving them specific moves they want to see and consider it the ultimate test to see if they can handle it.

Next couple safe: Nicole/Derek

Hey, required elements. Evan should be right at home with that!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

I am not sure what the purpose is of the double scoring next week. Is it to put a bigger gap between those who should still be there and those who should not?

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3871517;
    Hey, required elements. Evan should be right at home with that!
    True! I thought the same thing last night when the announced it. Right up a figure skater's alley!

Maybe this is the excuse to tell Kate like it is and send her packing. Of course, she'll blame them.

dancingfan, that's my conspiracy theory thinking logic behind it, especially if Buzz and/or Kate are are still here next week. This might be the week to underscore them that even a massive fan voting campaign wouldn't help them. Of course after Nicole/Derek got dinged for not doing a proper quick step, it might be a challenge to see if they can find the happy medium between doing the dance the right way and still making it entertaining. I'm going with the scoring logic personally I think it's a stupid twist that's putting nails slowly into season 10 for me. Maybe it's a way to get the middle of the pack seperated, too.

Reba's back, this time with Lacey and Dmitry. I don't miss Lacey, but I do Dmitry. Really surprised he wasn't back this season.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-06-2010 at 08:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread