+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

West coast checking in. I'm sorry to see Buzz go befofe Kate. He was always a hero to me. I don't honestly give a rip about Jake as IMHO he was never qualifed to be on the show in the first place.

Folks obviously didn't listen to my earlier mantra: "A vote for Buzz is a vote against Kate". Remember my words next time. The mantra is now "A vote for Jake (blech) is a vote against Kate". I will hold my nose and send some votes Jake's way.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3871626;
    Should be Kate and Buzz B2 but Tom's message leads me to believe Jake. He could however be pulling a fast one because Kate or Buzz being in B2 wouldn't be at all surprising.
    I completely forgot to watch tonight, but when I read that Tom's message was "brace for impact" ... well that gives it away as Buzz ... "brace for impact", --- um, when the spacecraft lands.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think when they said the bottom two that means that Buzz had the least amount of votes and Jake had the second to least amount of votes. So after the votes combined with the judges scores they were the actual bottom two. Right?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3871649;
    I think Jake's ego took a hit. I must say, I kind of enjoyed that Buzz looked kind of miffed. I'm sorry Ashly's season got cut short, but it was great having her back and I hope she gets to return again, maybe with a longer lasting partner. I think they were counting too much on his fanbase.
    I don't blame him for being miffed. It's a pretty sad statement that Kate has a bigger fanbase than an 80-something American Patriot who at least is trying and inspiring in a way for some. ! Who is Kate anyway ? Just a mother of eight who decided to exploit herself and her kids on TV ... right ? I don't think she's particularly attractive or the least bit entertaining on this show. I mean even her partner Tony wanted to quit ! Replace her with Cloris Leachman.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3871905;
    West coast checking in. I'm sorry to see Buzz go befofe Kate. He was always a hero to me. I don't honestly give a rip about Jake as IMHO he was never qualifed to be on the show in the first place.

Folks obviously didn't listen to my earlier mantra: "A vote for Buzz is a vote against Kate". Remember my words next time. The mantra is now "A vote for Jake (blech) is a vote against Kate". I will hold my nose and send some votes Jake's way.
    Well, I for one did vote for Buzz the first two weeks then threw my votes to Pam this week as it looked like she needed them more. From now on, I'll vote for whoever scores directly higher than Kate.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3871920;
    I think when they said the bottom two that means that Buzz had the least amount of votes and Jake had the second to least amount of votes. So after the votes combined with the judges scores they were the actual bottom two. Right?
    Unless Tom says otherwise, then I beleive it's the real bottom 2. So while the rest of the couples are in random order in being announced safe, Jake and Buzz were the bottom 2.

I don't blame him for being miffed. It's a pretty sad statement that Kate has a bigger fanbase than an 80-something American Patriot who at least is trying and inspiring in a way for some. ! Who is Kate anyway ? Just a mother of eight who decided to exploit herself and her kids on TV ... right ? I don't think she's particularly attractive or the least bit entertaining on this show. I mean even her partner Tony wanted to quit ! Replace her with Cloris Leachman.
    I think everyone's been hitting the nail on the head as to what the big issue is. She's in the league of worst dancers to ever be on this show. Ashley Hamilton, Cloris, the Woz, Master P, and yet she's getting somewhat better scores from the judges and they aren't attacking her like they would one of the above or any other couple. If anyone that wasn't Kate gave a jive or paso like she did, they would have gotten blasted out of the ballroom by the judges wrath, and on top of it probably gotten 2s and 3s at most. Something about Kate and especially Tony seems a little happier than I'd like to see them this week. As I said, even Tony can't continue to justify why Kate should stay if she doesn't improve, either in her attitude or in her dancing. And I doubt either is coming. Unfortuantely, if this show's track record in promoting train wrecks that are even as horrible and wretched as her keep up, she could very well last past next week. I think there's a possibility that she could outlast Aiden and potentially Niecy, Jake, and Pamela. There is typically a huge shocking elimination on DWTS, so if it comes in the form of Erin, Evan, or Nicole and Kate is still standing? Heads will be rolling. The producers can think it's great publicity and controversy all they want, but why would you want press that's saying your show is rigged for a lying heffer?
    Last edited by karalott; 04-07-2010 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3871925;
    Unless Tom says otherwise, then I beleive it's the real bottom 2. So while the rest of the couples are in random order in being announced safe, Jake and Buzz were the bottom 2.

Thanks! I know the Rumba and Tango are next week, but do we know who is doing what dance yet?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3871920;
    The scoring system seems pretty complicated and I'm not quite sure I understand it totally. I know I read somewhere that it is the percentage of Judges points added to the percentage of total audience votes to equal the total percentages of each couple. And that determines who ends up in the bottom two.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3871831;
    I like Chad so I am sorry to hear that Cheryl seems unhappy. I have not been watching the show long enough to recognize it.
    I don't see Cheryl as being unhappy. She seems happy with the bling she proudly wore that Chad gave her

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3871926;
    Thanks! I know the Rumba and Tango are next week, but do we know who is doing what dance yet?
    As of right now, Chad and Niecy have the rumba. No word on anyone else. Since Erin and Aiden had two ballroom dances back to back like Niecy, they might get the rumba but not sure.

+ Reply to Thread