+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/30 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 3/30 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3866777;
    I read somewhere that Cheryl tweeted that next weeks dance is the Paso Doble. I'm sure we will get other confirmation soon if that is the case.
    Well, she's got the look down (Kate that is). Jake may need help if he can't get that cheesy grin off his face. I hope Maks/Erin get the paso

Oh goodness, can you see Khate as the dominatrix? Please spare us

Hey! The paso doble might just be KHate's dance. She's spent a lifetime perfecting that haughty angry stare. I can just see her stomping around the stage now...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3866776;
    Does anyone know how the judges' & voters' scores are actually combined? Is there some sort of formula that figures out percentages & such? And since this Web site has taught me the difference between reality TV and real TV, is there wiggle room for those particular train wrecks they want to keep around for drama/ratings? My, how cynical I have become...
    judges 50%
    votes 50%

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Because Kate had a latin dance this week, she may very well get the ballroom routine next week. They've done VW and foxtrot, so what would be left of the usual suspects is quick step, tango, and AT. Unless they do the rumba next week, as they did in season 7 (paso doble/rumba in the same week).

So Kate may again get a pass in passing off a half jaded attempt in ballroom. Either way, I have a feeling the judges are going to be nicer and more upbeat next week.

FORT Regular

I wonder if someone else was truly out tonight because I don't really buy that Shannen and Mark had the lowest scores. Even if Shannen's fan base wasn't voting in full force yet, Mark is relatively popular (Sabrina and Shawn fans often vote for him). It would be convenient to boot Shannen, since Mark is injured, especially if the person who was really out tonight (Kate?) was making more buzz in the media than Shannen.

It's pretty unbelievable that Jake is getting more votes than Pamela too, since Pamela was ahead of Jake in terms of the judges scores.

What a weird night!
    Last edited by Valancy; 03-30-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3866793;
    judges 50%
    votes 50%
    So, the judges' scores as a percentage of the total possible points, and the popular vote as a percentage of the total votes cast -- and that's averaged out? Sorry, math is a foreign language to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy;3866809;
    I wonder if someone else was truly out tonight because I don't really buy that Shannen and Mark had the lowest scores. Even if Shannen's fan base wasn't voting in full force yet, Mark is relatively popular (Sabrina and Shawn fans often vote for him). It would be convenient to boot Shannen, since Mark is injured, especially if the person who was really out tonight (Kate?) was making more buzz in the media than Shannen.

It's pretty unbelievable that Jake is getting more votes than Pamela too, since Pamela was ahead of Jake in terms of the judges scores.

What a weird night!

Just looking at the number of views here on FORT indicates to ABC that Jake and Kate are creating the most interest. If that's indicative of the general public, ABC will want to keep them around for as long as possible. Usually this happens with the more skilled dancers, not those toward the bottom of the roster. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3866435;
    Pamela's in the bottom 2 but it doesnt' mean she's going home. If she survives I'm sure that'll get everyone fired up to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I actually thought pre-show she could be an early elimination, just didn't think this early.

Sorry MFWalkoff, I would have given that 9s tops but not 10s. Giving her such high scores so early could actually end up backfiring on her.
    Nicole is a F3 (Mya) type. She won't win.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

First time watching an entire season. I watched 1/2 of last season.

And I'm voting for Kate to stay until she at least earns her name "Kate" back. She deserves that, at least.

Oh, and the fact that Pammy was married to my boyfriend makes me want her and her boobs to go home.

+ Reply to Thread