+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/30 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/30 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think Shannen had potential, but must say I am glad that we will not have to see Corky again.

And as for Kate, cow is way too nice of a word for her.

And I forgot to add.....once again Kelly Taylor came out ahead of Brenda.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by firechica;3866694;
    MFWalkoff - i love you!!! though you may have insulted a few cows out there lol
    Think how shopping carts feel. I'm waiting for the footage of Bruno being chased through the streets of LA by a barrage of shopping carts for comparing them to Kate.

Actually a really good show tonight-loved Len's commandments and Adam's parts. I'm seeing a whole new side to Edyta this season. First she walked out on Aiden, then she's cursing? I loved how surprised they were. I still don't think Edyta is long for the show, but at least she didn't go first again.

FORT Newbie

It's time for a campaign:

FREE TONY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3866685;
    . . . Meanwhile, Kate has been rolling her eyes and giving the camera dirty looks the entire hour. How can anyone in their right mind cast a single vote for that cow? (Yes, I said cow!)
    The only thing i can figure is that Tony fans are voting, thinking they are doing him a "favor".

Glad Pam and Damien are still in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletgal;3866701;
    It's time for a campaign:

FREE TONY!!!
    I say it's time for a POSSE!
    Let's suit up, grab our weapon of choice, and find the yellow-bellied varmints who are helping to pollute the show.
    Last edited by tango7; 03-30-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3866707;
    The only thing i can figure is that Tony fans are voting, thinking they are doing him a "favor".

Glad Pam and Damien are still in the competition.
    Exactly. Then there are Kate's fans (shocking, I know) and those who probably want to see her in misery every week. She didn't even crack a smile once until she was announced as being safe.

But this gets ABC what they want. Everyone will be in an uproar all week, the media will go crazy, and who cares what Kate will be blabbing about all week. I don't even want to know.

And yes, the only real silver lining is that we won't see Corky. He was a disaster with Cloris, I can only imagine him with poor Shannen.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3866685;
    Shannen is gone, just like that. And I rest my case about the fans having too much say in the results.

Meanwhile, Kate has been rolling her eyes and giving the camera dirty looks the entire hour. How can anyone in their right mind cast a single vote for that cow? (Yes, I said cow!)

Well, if the udder FITS . . .

WEAR it, I guess!

From what I've been picking up on the board tonight, that witch could use some SERIOUS lessons from her KIDS about how to be adult and gracious!

Or to at LEAST fake it 'til ya MAKE it!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Well, there's always next week. You'd think her supporters would realize that ABC is just using her to gain publicity, and that if she even came close to winning this show, it'd probably be yanked off the air due to low ratings or they'd have to intervene. Her winning would be a disaster like no other. Her ego is only going to get bigger, but she's not going to improve dance wise because she can't dance. And I can't see her attitude changing at all. She probably still thinks she's in the right.

The judges need to score everyone more accordingly, starting with her. That jive was as much of a jive as Tucker Carlson's chair dance was a cha cha.

FORT Fanatic

When will we find out what dance the trainwreck has next?

Does anyone know how the judges' & voters' scores are actually combined? Is there some sort of formula that figures out percentages & such? And since this Web site has taught me the difference between reality TV and real TV, is there wiggle room for those particular train wrecks they want to keep around for drama/ratings? My, how cynical I have become...

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3866753;
    When will we find out what dance the trainwreck has next?
    I read somewhere that Cheryl tweeted that next weeks dance is the Paso Doble. I'm sure we will get other confirmation soon if that is the case.

+ Reply to Thread