+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Judges' Scores (Season 10)

Re: Weekly Judges' Scores (Season 10)

No problem – I like to have it for myself and thought they might be useful here.

I wish I had posted all the individual scores from the beginning because it seems like CA isn’t overscoring like she usually does (overall, that is). Len seems to be being very generous compared to previous seasons as well….and Bruno, well, he’s Bruno and never disappoints. Sometimes I think he scores a little higher to counterbalance how he thinks Len is going to score - jmo
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3881288;
    No problem – I like to have it for myself and thought they might be useful here.

I wish I had posted all the individual scores from the beginning because it seems like CA isn’t overscoring like she usually does (overall, that is). Len seems to be being very generous compared to previous seasons as well….and Bruno, well, he’s Bruno and never disappoints. Sometimes I think he scores a little higher to counterbalance how he thinks Len is going to score - jmo
    I agree, especially when he gave an 8 after Len's 6.

Bruno has a crush on Pamela and his scores reflect it.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Thanks for the scores. You've got to wonder if 4 points difference in the judges scores will be enought to save Erin with Chad's huge fan base.

We can't forget that TB did tell us last night that each of the F4 lead in the fan votes at one point during the season - it will come down to the fan vote. And scoring Chad that low for his Samba, coupled with his B2 positioning last week I think will actually guarantee power voting for him.

Frankly - I'd love to see Nicole leave and let the rest duke it out, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Erin led in the votes last week. What with being in the bottom two the prior week and all the Elisabeth H. comments engergizing her fans, that was probably her week (Not to mention her AT that was one of the dances of the season for me.)
    Chad is a master at motvating his fans. Are there enough of them to pull ahead of Erin? Probably. BUT I have enjoyed Erin more than most of the contestants in all the seasons of the show. The chemistry between her and Maks has been intriguing and I've loved seeing her grow week by week. I'll be sad to see her go. I would think that her leaving will help Evan more than anyone else as they share many fans.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast