+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Just saw the clip of the Kate/Tony blowup . . .

IMHO . . .

I wasn't there, but based on what I've seen of it so far, that didn't seem to me like it was staged. My opinion is that Kate is so used to pushing/ordering people around and insulting them for good measure, that she did what she usually does, went too far with it at the wrong time with the wrong person, and it blew up on her. Tony is NOT Jon, and she found that out quick, fast and in a hellified hurry.

I agree with nanarama . . . I think the producers might've had a "come to Jesus" talk with Tony off-camera, one of 'em probably went and got his mic pack, and he put it back on and did what he felt he needed to do to salvage the situation --- or, to be blunt and tacky about it --- save himself from getting sued because of his contract.

Maybe they had a "CTJ" talk with Kate off-camera, too, who knows?

But quite frankly, I truly don't think Jesus or anybody else can save Kate from herself.

It doesn't seem to me that TONY is the problem, here, it's KATE.

I hope she goes soon.
    Last edited by ness; 03-30-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Finally, an interesting season!

Now for my five main W's:
    -Who put 'Jake the scumbag' with Cheslie? She's so talented and inventive and got stuck with the douchebag reality star that no one likes. And where does he get off mouthing off to her like that...geez Jake, shes much younger and far more successful then you and your vienna sausage will ever be.
    -What is up with Maks/Erin and Cheryl/Chad? I see two potential relationships () here and I WANT TO KNOW MORE, like NOW!
    -Why is this Kate chick on my TV? She is famous for having a bunch of kids, right? Wow, definite celebrity. With this criteria my mema should be the next contestant. After all, she popped out a few kids and lived on a tobacco farm--total stardom! And, by the way, who has ever gotten Tony so angry? She is clearly a, um, witch.
    -When are we going to see Derek get someone who is not a top 5 contender out the gate? Seriously? Poor Edyta and Tony seem to get the short end of the stick quite often...
    -Where is Samantha?

Just saw this Tweet from Tom. oh-oh

Tom_Bergeron

'Just found out tonight's bottom two on DWTS! WTF???'
    Don't let your stinky cheese in a suitcase become your big fork and spoon. - Marie Romano

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat;3866328;

Tom_Bergeron

That COULD mean the true bottom one and then another one that they pulled out of the group for drama. Let's listen to how it is worded and see if he indicates that both of the bottom two got the lowest votes. Sometimes "in no particular order" he will put a couple in the bottom. Then he will say, "Joining them is so and so." When it is time, he will say, "Leaving us tonight is so and so." Therefore, he never said that the other couple was truly the 2nd lowest vote getter.
    On the other hand, sometimes he clearly specifies that both couples got the lowest votes, but the one couple received the lowest vote. It is all in the way he announces it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Oh-oh is right! That sounds ominous. Unless he's just trying to drum up interest, it must be two celebs we wouldn't suspect might go this soon. Who could they be? Would love for Jake to be one of them and Kate the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3866318;
    Just saw the clip of the Kate/Tony blowup . . .

IMHO . . .

I wasn't there, but based on what I've seen of it so far, that didn't seem to me like it was staged. My opinion is that Kate is so used to pushing/ordering people around and insulting them for good measure, that she did what she usually does, went too far with it at the wrong time with the wrong person, and it blew up on her. Tony is NOT Jon, and she found that out quick, fast and in a hellified hurry.

I agree with nanarama . . . I think the producers might've had a "come to Jesus" talk with Tony off-camera, one of 'em probably went and got his mic pack, and he put it back on and did what he felt he needed to do to salvage the situation --- or, to be blunt and tacky about it --- save himself from getting sued because of his contract.

Maybe they had a "CTJ" talk with Kate off-camera, too, who knows?

But quite frankly, I truly don't think Jesus or anybody else can save Kate from herself.

It doesn't seem to me that TONY is the problem, here, it's KATE.

I hope she goes soon.
    So true, Ness.
    I'm a little surprised to hear people defending Khate on this and saying Tony should "teach her the way she needs to learn." I think we have to remember that A. he's the dance teacher and has taught many, many people. He is the expert and she needs to listen and TRY. Remember he said last week that she wasn't making it clear that she really wanted to be there?
    And B. the moment we saw was probably the culmination of her disagreeing with him and what he was trying to do and probably giving him a hard time day in, day out. Also, judging from what I've seen of her personality in the past and comparing it to what I've seen of his...well, duh! Who you think would be at fault in this case? (Of those who have watched her past behavior - hey, at least she hasn't ridiculed him publicly for breathing too loudly as she did Jon.)
    Also, can I just say, I'm so tired of hearing her say, "I'm not a dancer...?" That's the point of the show, lady. Except perhaps, Nicole, all of these people are out of their comfort zones. Do you hear Buzz, for example, complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat;3866328;

Tom_Bergeron

I just heard about this. uh-oh . . . I interpret this to mean Kate is safe and either one or two couples that we least expect will be in bottom 2 and one couple who is well-liked and performed very well will have to leave. (Evan? Pam?)

I'm VERY worried.
    Last edited by tango7; 03-30-2010 at 06:11 PM.

I would love to see Nicole and Derek in the bottom two!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866349;
    I would love to see Nicole and Derek in the bottom two!!!!
    HOLY COW!
    I could tolerate Khate another week if that were to be true.
    Nicole is a very good dancer, but enough's enough. There are even some outside this forum who are starting to ask what Derek has on the producers to get the partners he's had.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3866320;
    -Where is Samantha?
    Samantha announced back in January that she was quitting DWTS and spending time on other projects. She did “Chicago” on broadway last year, and more recently she’s a regular on “The Insider” and “Entertainment Tonite”.

+ Reply to Thread