+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Poor Tony! He need to seriously step hard enough on Kate's feet to break a few toes or get her to tear a tendon in her knee. It's the only way to be rid of the shrew because the Vote for the Worst gang is going to keep her in.

Did anyone catch the look on Louie Vito's face as well as the girl next to him after Kate's dance? They were rolling.

I, unfortunately caught a few glimpses of Vienna on the sidelines during some of the other dancer's routines due to her scary glow in the dark teeth flashing. I believe she was dry humping Kiptyn's leg once or twice.

I believe Nicole/Derek would have been the "big upset" if it was elimination night - hence the producers quest (and a bug in the ear to the judges) to stack the deck in their favor. That was and 8 or 9 routine. Len hates those stunts - I believe he gave Mya something like a 6 or 7 during her "dusting" routine for that same kind of stunt last season, didn't he? And the over-the-top gushing of Carrie Ann and Bruno? Please! They were out of sync a couple of times and she lost her footwork at least one time that I saw. She was also very hunched over at odd times. I agree, they made the least amount of mistakes out of all the couples, but to be that far ahead of Evan/Anna? Nope - the fix was in.

IMO: Best jive of the night, Evan and Anna, hands down.
    Best fox-trot, Erin and Maks with an honorable mention to Pamela and Damien.
    I'd like Buzz and Aiden to stick around a few more weeks but I'm not hopeful.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3865858;
    "A lot of people quit on me in my life.".
    I'm completely offended by this comment.

Kate left John. Others have left her, but as with Tony, she basically asks for it by virtue of her behavior.

Life is not all about Kate and what Kate wants. It seems like a one-way street with her. She has no sense of give-and-take with fellow human beings. She has a classic case of narcissism.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3865880;
    Who should go home tomorrow?
    Erin0%Niecy0%Chad0%Buzz29%Kate 61%Jake0%Aiden5%Nicole0%Evan0% Pam5%Shannen0%

found this poll online 61% say Khate should go home. The nearest after that was 29% for Buzz
    Woohoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3865500;
    God, Pamela doesn't look like herself! Like a pin up girl from the 50s.
    Tony and Kate are totally faking their enthusiasm. They're miserable.

Chelsie and Maks didn't look entirely happy standing there in the line while the band "sung" the theme song and they bopped in place.

Erin looks ready to have a wardrobe malfunction.

Mark actually has a decent jive outfit instead of the polka dots.

Tom said if someone went home last week it would have been a "huge upset".

Shannen/Mark up first doing the jive. And they're rehearsal footage is not going well.
    Karalott,
    When I saw her at the beginning, I thought....she must be channeling Marilyn!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3865504;
    Hm, Pamela is channeling Marilyn Monroe and Tom says it would have been a surprise who would have been eliminated last week.
    OMG!! Too funny!!

Since I'm on the WC, I just opened this thread and read Karalott's comment about Pamela. And, I hadn't even read yours, but I posted the exact same thing!
    Great minds think alike.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Shannen did okay for her first jive i mean it was messed up all over the place but no bad,i hope she stays.Pamela all throught the show wow looked so ditzy but her dance was alrite. Kate i feel so bad cause she has a great dancing body and legs but she is so stiff so she may be in danger. Erin amazinly did better than last week she has to trust Maks. Niecy looked great doing the foxtrot i hope she stays and continues to improve. Nicole did good but to deserve 10 and two of them must be the teacher derek,i hope she stays. The guys had it rough but if i had to call who may be in the bottom is buzz for sure and maybe aiden but the rest did a decent job with the foxtrot and jive especially jake he did awesome

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3865859;
    Maks/Erin were phenominal. Niecy/Louis were just as lovely. Both ladies are a natural. They have great chemistry with their partners, are trying so hard, and enjoying themselves.

Kate? I think a walrus would have looked better. The shopping cart would have had more rhythm. I'll say it, there have been a lot of bad dancers on this show. But Kate surpassed them all with that lone dance. It was horrible. Trainwreck. Disaster. She forgot parts of the routine. She had an extremely cringed look on her face. She looked like she borrowed Buzz's moon boots. She did more walking than dancing.
    Neicy and Erin are my favorites. Sassy, spunky and they can dance. Thumbs up!

Kate needs to go back east and stay there. And her dress was waaay too short. It looked horrible on her.

Nicole and Evan are the obvious ringers, but I did enjoy watching them, especially Evan.

Good effort by Buzz, but I just keep hoping he doesn't fall and hurt himself.

Jake and Aiden...purty eye candy. That's about it.

I'm rooting for Shannen and Chad to improve.

Pamela is better than I expected, but to me she's just a nasty skank. Blech!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3865868;
    Kate's dance was the worst dance I have ever seen on this show - ever!! Including Chloris Leachman being wheelbarreled and Marie Osmond a crazy doll! It was as if they pulled someone off the street - a hooker - and told her to try and do what Tony was doing! We laughed so hard that we were crying! We even hit rewind to watch it again, it was so funny!: <- he's better than she was! [/B] They could have put a monkey in a red dress and it would have done better!

Now, I hope she stays because you just can't see that level of suckiness every day!
    OMG Hysterical! Especially the bolded part! I've never seen her show, but this little segment formed my opinion of her.....and it isn't very good. I did feel sorry for her when she was dancing, though. Did you see the pure fear on her face? Poor thing. I think this is more than she signed up for.

My favorites this evening were Erin & Maks, Niecey & Louie, and Pamela & Damien. And the chemistry between Erin & Maks was so hot! I wonder if sparks will be flying! Oh, and Tom was in rare form tonight!!! That Kennedy joke after Pamela channeled Marilyn Monroe was priceless!!

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3865858;
    "A lot of people quit on me in my life."

I'm glad Tony manned up and didn't quit on Kate. You can see the wounds caused by her adulterous, disloyal husband haven't healed yet. I wish her peace.

Kate has gorgeous legs; I wish mine looked that good! Dress was cute; red looks good on her. Hair was lovely, too.

People say Kate is the problem but Meredith Brooks had a great line in one of her songs.

"Take me as I am... This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man."

Man up, Tony!

P.S. Brooke lacks taste. I haven't see that much c-age since I was a baby.
    So, she can tell him how he should be, but he has to take her as she is? You've bought into her "it's all about me me me." I'm sure he's a little testy having been saddled with a stinker like Kate, but seriously he's not the problem. She would take a couple years of lessons to even learn some rythm.

As for people quitting her *sob* all her life *sob*, well it appears she gave them good reason considering all her family fled from all her drama and selfishness one at a time, and finally her husband. She and Jon are dueling idiots with dueling claims of adultery.

She was really very very entertaining this week because she was so pitiful, clunky and lost out there. I really hope she stays because we all laughed harder than we have in weeks, but she doesn't deserve to stay over someone who danced better. People probably wouldn't be so upset about it if she weren't getting scored on the high side just to "keep the drama around". Was she better than Buzz? No stinkin way.
    Last edited by Duckyface; 03-30-2010 at 12:39 AM.

I loved Len's comment about how all the celebrities need to chill out and start trusting the pros. Good for him.

+ Reply to Thread