+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Season 10 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/22 Season 10 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kate was really bad tonight and for some reason I thought she would be better.

FORT Regular

Loved Chad, Evan, Aiden and Pam. And the new pro!

Jake is pure Cheese and could they please not put the camera on Vienna every second.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So some final thoughts:

-don't really like the glassquarium, seems too American Idolish, especially making the contestant get up and stand for each performance and then file back there for the judges scores

-did not miss Samantha, and liked Brooke, except she kept cutting the couples off and seemed to like to hear herself talk a little too much

-am so happy there are less bad dancers that are going to drag, walk, and clunk their way across the floor and that so many have potential. Pamela, Shannen, Niecy, Aiden, even Buzz! I wouldn't be surprised, though, for the jive next week to do some couples in.

-annoyed that Derek got the ringer but denied she's a ringer and that episode 1 they're downplaying her experience says something. If CA and Bruno wouldn't have their heads so far up his behind and hold her to a different level and make her raise her own bar, all would be fine. It'd be way too predictable if they won. So many couples have the potential and I hope get rewarded for it. At least Derek seemed sedated this week.

-didn't like how they rushed the couples in the intro and not digging the new graphics, except the judges scores

-am not happy about Macy's Stars of Dance returning, but hoping for way more pro performances

-most of the couples seem to really have a good chemistry and I hope that shines through. They all seem to get along for the most part

-maybe the toll of the negative press got to her, but Kate really didn't seem like she was comfortable or happy being there. Really worried for Aiden/Edyta so I hope they're foxtrot is something special next week. He's got potential, but what's going to do him in is a lack of name base and if the others improve more quickly. I have had a little trouble getting through for them, so maybe that's a good sign

As long as it's not a season of one or two couples dominating the scene every week, I think it's going to be unpredictable and fun. Only ones I really want gone are Kate and, to a much lesser extent, Nicole.

FORT Fogey

I thought Jake was overscored, Aiden underscored. Chad was a little underscored too. That's what you get for going first. Kate was awkward. Erin did great but I just can't root for her.....she's too perfect.

Pam was pure cheese, kinda nasty. Brooke was a seemless transition and a little dull, but okay.
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 03-22-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Only saw a little bit tonight but thought Aiden was not that bad. Watching Kate and Pam Anderson was painful.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There's 295 posts...I haven't seen the show yet. Just reading one page of posts is making me laugh, big time. Half the fun is the feedback.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Regular

18 for Chad way underscored. Child Please

I loved the show tonight - but my phone rang as the show was starting and before I could flip my Tivo on which totally stinks b/c I am from Cincinnati and we were looking forward to Chad the most!

I thought everyone was great. I think Kate and Shannon are in trouble. Pam was a mess and DH and I were shocked that Bruno couldn't see past her breasts. They will score her high to keep her for ratings.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Buzz - I loved that Tim Allen was there with him. DH and I are pretty sure that reference was lost on a lot of people but we and our 6 year old son totally loved it!! DH really likes Ashely so he was happy to see her return. I think Buzz will be around for a few weeks.

Evan and Nicole were great - and they should have been.

DH and I can't wait to see Edyta and Aiden do the Samba...now that would be hot!!

What I saw of Chad - I really think he could be a contender but he needs to smile more!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I agree, Aiden was underscored, Jake and Nicole overscored. Kate's scores I semi agreed with. I think Chad had the bad luck of going first because I think he might have gotten a few points higher otherwise. Pam didn not deserve an 8, so Bruno, keep your eyes in their sockets, stay seated, and try and look past that area Pamela is so well known for.

I think Niecy might get saved by her humor or being loud and saying 'at least I remembered the routine' if she doesn't bring that same personality to the dance floor is going to get her ousted. Louis looks so happy to be back. I appreciate the fact he doesn't take this show for granted and doesn't act like he's a for sure thing to be brought back. I think Buzz, Aiden, Kate, and Pamela may be on the chopping block after week 1.

And for anyone who cares, and I'm guessing the show really doesn't since they didn't name names, but the ladies who are competing for DAD this season are Joanna Krupa, the Smiley Horror of Season 8, Shawn Johnson, Mya, Kelly Osbourne, Mel B, and Kelly Monaco.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-22-2010 at 11:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread