+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Brooke Burke-Charvet - Co-host

Re: Brooke Burke - Co-host

I don't think Brooke does a bad job, and <ducking> I liked Samantha. I think Mel B. would have been a good co-host, but more than anything I'm so happy they didn't hire Melissa Rycroft.

(I saw where Melissa has some lame reality show )
    fireflyer likes this.

I don't think Brooke is as bad as Samantha was. Samantha stumbled on her lines all the time. At least Brooke can read a teleprompter. I have to say...when they aired that segment of Brooke telling the judges to give Donald a damn 10 already I was cracking up. Too bad she's not that loose all the time because if she were, I think she could be a lot of fun...ala Drew.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm just watching last night's show on Hulu, and Brooke rocked the Bardot hair and makeup! In that striped dress and with that eye makeup, she looks like the original Barbie!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm just watching last night's show on Hulu, and Brooke rocked the Bardot hair and makeup! In that striped dress and with that eye makeup, she looks like the original Barbie!
    I really liked her hair. She looked good.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Brooke has been doing much better this season. As far as Samantha goes, she was a pretty girl but you couldn't understand a word she said because she was trying to speak in her anchorman voice and all it did was distort her words. I found it very difficult to break down what she was saying. I'm not hard of hearing or anything and I have no problem with understanding Brooke. I'm used to her now : ))) I would hate to see her go but if she does, I would like to see another female to compliment Tom. Two male hosts would be awkward for me. Too much testosterone. Maybe Julianne would consider?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I think Brooke has been doing much better this season. As far as Samantha goes, she was a pretty girl but you couldn't understand a word she said because she was trying to speak in her anchorman voice and all it did was distort her words. I found it very difficult to break down what she was saying. I'm not hard of hearing or anything and I have no problem with understanding Brooke. I'm used to her now : ))) I would hate to see her go but if she does, I would like to see another female to compliment Tom. Two male hosts would be awkward for me. Too much testosterone. Maybe Julianne would consider?
    At least Julianne would know what to ask them.I just dont see her hosting. I think Brooke has done better this season. As long as we have Tom, I don't care who the other person is. I love Carson, but it would get to be a little much if both he and Tom were hosts( jmho)
    Tobi likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

My best wishes to Brooke for a full and speedy recovery. Cancer seems to strike people of all ages at random. I hope she is able to maintain a normal family life during this ordeal. It must be hard on her loved ones as well.

I wish her all the Best She has a really good outlook, that seems to help

I hope her battle is a short one.
    -Andy Rooney-

I wish Brooke all the best.

+ Reply to Thread