+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Brooke Burke-Charvet - Co-host

Re: Brooke Burke - Co-host

I absolutely hate that every time there is an elimination, whenever the eliminated couple is announced, and they take more than 1 second to head down the steps, Brooke is always, "Come down, you guys. Come on down here." I mean, can't the couple take a few seconds to hug and say a word to the remaining couple before they have to go talk to Brooke and Tom. She's so patronizing sometimes. And the "you guys" bugs me. Ladies are not guys.

I noticed that too, it's as if she is herding her kids or something sort of condescending but they are probably in her ear telling her to get them over there but t seems as if there could be a more respectful way to do it,

FORT Fogey

I came in this thread hoping that she had been fired. What is it about ABC and its love of robots? They might as well just save the money and hire a contestant from the bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I came in this thread hoping that she had been fired.
    I came in here with the same hope, and the intention of posting the same comment if it turned out she was still employed.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 06-02-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Looks like Brooke made it official:
    Brooke Burke Marries David Charvet! - UsMagazine.com... about time

Brook is better this year than last. People hated Samantha Harris too. I liked Samantha and I like Brook. And Brook is the Season 7 champion. I think if she dove-tailed more of her own experience her comments wouldn't seem to be so inane. She is a good dancer. Tom B is a hoot and the glue that keeps this whole thing working. He is funnier here than on AFV.

I mute her, she's not natural at all.
    karalott and AZChristian like this.

Brooke is just awful....I hate her questions...."How do you guys feel?" "Was that the score you were hoping for?"....blah blah oh and her "I remember doing that with Derek!" OMG.....Oh yeah, I hate how she always interupts Derek's current partner, and how she interviews him the longest. Get over him, woman, he's not yours anymore.

If they could only clone Tom Berguron!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Brooke is just awful....I hate her questions...."How do you guys feel?" "Was that the score you were hoping for?"....blah blah oh and her "I remember doing that with Derek!" OMG.....Oh yeah, I hate how she always interupts Derek's current partner, and how she interviews him the longest. Get over him, woman, he's not yours anymore.

If they could only clone Tom Berguron!!
    Brooke is one of the worst co-hosts, if not the worst co-host, I've ever seen. Online she's a laughingstock, people wrote into TV Guide to complain about her, so while she's very nice and pretty, she's horrible at what she does. She should be a model on The Price is Right. What's worse is Tom is so good it makes her look even worse. I doubt she'd ever want to take a break. Remember how popular Drew was filling in for Samantha? Brooke isn't gone and people are fawning over her replacement. I say bring in Carson. Even if he's not eliminated, I think he can do double duty.
    norealityhere likes this.

FORT Fogey

Ellen lives out there. She's funny, warm, knows how to interview, and it wouldn't add much time to her busy schedule to bop over there two nights a week. The only problems are that they couldn't dress her up in those slinky gowns, and her talent and personality might outshine Tom, so I doubt he'd go for that. Seriously, surely there must be someone who is beautiful (if that's what they want), glib, and can think on her feet to do that job. What about Mary Hart? She's retired, isn't she? Maybe she would like a little part-time gig.

+ Reply to Thread