+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Brooke Burke-Charvet - Co-host

FORT Regular

Re: Brooke Burke - Co-host

Yeah, she's pretty easy on the eyes.

Brooke could certainly improve but I think she's an improvement over Samantha. Samantha drove me so crazy that I almost always forwarded through all of her segments. Everytime I tried to listen to her it was so inane I would change my mind and click that foward button again.

Drew was still my favorite secondary host. Drew had the ability to play off and feed Tom funny lines. I still really wish they'd bring him back, but Brooke is fine with me as an alternate choice.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Personally, I don't see the need for the co-host. Tom could host, co-host, play the drums, sing, judge, dance both the pro and celeb role, and probably still pull all of that off better than some of the others in those roles I don't think Brooke is any better than Samantha.

I hope next season she doesn't need to work into every other interview that she's done the show, act like how a couple does effects her, and that she shows a little less bias when it comes to interviewing the couples. If she's winging it, she needs lines. I don't think she'd be a bad hostess, but live TV isn't good for her, imo. However, I'm to the point of FFing through Brooke, CA, and sometimes Bruno, plus the rehearsal packages if I don't like the couple, so I guess she can carry on.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Brooke is one of three celebrities featured this coming Saturday evening on HGTV's decorating for the holidays. It is usually a very cheesy show with designers not on the network, but if you want a peek at Brooke's home - take a look-see.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;4115141;

Drew was still my favorite secondary host. Drew had the ability to play off and feed Tom funny lines. I still really wish they'd bring him back, but Brooke is fine with me as an alternate choice.
    I wish that, too. He was terrific and him and Tom were hilarious together. They stole the show more than once. AND he's pretty easy on the eyes, too.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4118196;
    I wish that, too. He was terrific and him and Tom were hilarious together. They stole the show more than once. AND he's pretty easy on the eyes, too.
    While his looks certainly don't hurt it really is the humor that I liked!

So over her. She is pretty, but very dumb

I loved her as host of Rockstar Supernova... I am lost as to why she lacks any personality on DWTS.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I read an article that listed the 5 worst people in reality TV today. She was listed I believe as the second worst person. It was pretty accurate about the way she fails as a co-host. I think it is time for her to go. When she whined to Kirstie about not paying attention to her I gasped. It was weird.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I read an article that listed the 5 worst people in reality TV today. She was listed I believe as the second worst person. It was pretty accurate about the way she fails as a co-host. I think it is time for her to go. When she whined to Kirstie about not paying attention to her I gasped. It was weird.
    I missed that. For me, Brooke has gotten worse every season. It should be the opposite. After the rehearsal bit showed John Travolta giving Kirstie advice, Brooke asked what advice he gave her; she couldn't call a coin toss correctly; and she got easily flustered when Kirstie/Maks mocked her backstage and started rubbing her head (perhaps the highlight of my season for me ) Not to mention the only original material she can come with is 'so how did you feel out there/about the judges comments/scores', 'the audience is booing', 'you know, when I did the show...', I can only imagine if she was actually the host

+ Reply to Thread