+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Aiden Turner

PARTNER: Edyta Sliwinska

PROFESSION: Actor

BACKGROUND: Soap fans know Aiden Turner as Pine Valley’s sexiest spy guy. Now he’s staking out the competition on Dancing with the Stars!

Aiden Turner was born on April 2, 1977 in Hertfordshire, England and was educated at St. Edmund's College. He attended culinary school to pursue his love of cooking and for two years he worked as a chef in Hertford. While doing so, he taught himself how to mix music, thus he also began working at night as a DJ.

He then went on to follow his dream to travel all over the world, visiting Thailand, Malaysia, Bali, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and North America. He studied acting at the Method Studio Covent Garden in London, which helped him land commercial and television castings.

Aiden was cast for the role of Aidan Devane on ABC’s All My Children in 2002. He played that role for eight years and recently left the show to pursue other acting opportunities in film and television. Glad he penciled us in to help kick off those other endeavors!

ABC.com - Meet the Stars

Who is John Galt?

Re: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Gorgeous eye candy for us ladies - yum yum. And he got Edyta. Hope Alec doesn't get jealous. Now, let's just hope he can move and doesn't have two left feet so he sticks around for awhile.

FORT Regular

Love, love, love AMC's Aiden!! Sure hope he sticks around awhile so we can listen to his delicious accent!!

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3846688;
    Love, love, love AMC's Aiden!! Sure hope he sticks around awhile so we can listen to his delicious accent!!
    Ooo! Yes, I forgot about the accent. He is adorable!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I found my eye candy (besides Maks) this season I'm hopeful he's going to be an improvement over Edyta's last 3 partners, because she deserves it. These two might come up with some steamy routines, too (so Alec could very well be waiting in the wings).

So he's got a British accent, Edyta's got her cute little Polish accent, and then there's Len and Bruno-if there's any arguing amongst the 4 of them that might be something to see

Oh man, he sure is a cutie. eyecandy. Hope he can dance because I would like to see Edyta do well this year.
    It's got to be love.

I really like Edyta, and even though I've never heard of this guy I'll cheer for him seeing as he's a countryman of mine.

I think Edyta needs to brush up her choreography if she ever hopes to win this.
    She has had the occasional good and/or popular partner, but I often find her choreo a little flat.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Can't wait to see Edyta and Aiden take the floor together. What a gorgeous pairing.

FORT Fogey

Oh my goodness he isn't hot at all . Wowzer

Ah Aiden I loved him on AMC. He is the hot butter on my breakfast toast!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast