Re: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3876246;
    I don't think he goes this week.
    Who do you think goes??? Maybe Niecy??

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3876246;
    I don't think he goes this week.
    I hope you're right No word from Tom yet as to whether this week's bottom 2 is "shocking" though I can't say last week's was a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3876261;
    Who do you think goes??? Maybe Niecy??
    I'm not sure but I'm not feeling Aiden leaving this week. I'm still holding out hope for Kate going lol but I hope we aren't in for a big shocker.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I had thought every week the worst for Aiden and he always pulled through, so I was hoping by thinking he was eliminated tonight he might be safe again. Not a huge surprise, but I'm still sorry he's gone all the same. Mostly because of Edyta. I was really hoping she'd have a better run this season, as she hasn't had the best of luck since season 6. Here's hoping she's back next season though I won't be surprised if she's not.

What an emotional elimination. I said in the episode thread something seemed really depressing about it where the cast was concerned. I wonder if Aiden was really popular with everyone or they were just hoping Edyta would get a win this season, her 10th. Or the other obvious, they're all concerned a certain blonde famous for popping out kids will outlast them, too. I'll miss seeing Edyta for the rest of the season. Aiden had potential but I'm not sure he would have gotten better.

I really thought he would be safe this week. Should have been Kate over Aiden. He's cute and a nice guy so I hope he gets a lot of work from his DWTS stint.

FORT Fanatic

Aiden should not have been the one to go last night. He was improving and was a joy to watch, unlike other contestants.

I just have to think that they already knew based on their demeanor throughout the show. And the other one knew she was staying based on hers. The audience and the vast majority of the cast seemed very sad for Aiden and Edyta to go.

As TB said, first standing O for a departure at week 4 - class act, had fun, he shouldn't have gone home
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Aiden was kind of "cannon fodder." Nice looking, decent fan base, a bit of name recognition and not horrible on the dance floor. He can be eliminated and some people will be bummed but nothing like the firestorm there would be if a signifigantly better dancer - Erin, for example, left before KHate.
    It's a shame because I personally thought he was a much better dancer than she is and I certainly enjoyed watching him. Sadly, he's not the ratings bonanza and so he's gone.

Who is John Galt?

Oh too bad pretty Aiden was eliminated and not the horror that is Kate Gosslin. Aiden is not a great dancer, but he tried and was improving. She doesn't even try and gives Tony a bad time constantly. Please folks, stop voting for her. She needs to be off the stage, out of the press, and back with her 8 kids where she belongs. Please, please, please get rid of this "person".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast