+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Re: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3875264;
    Aiden is a gorgeous man, a decent actor, and has a very pleasant personality. But, his dancing ability is nothing to write home about. I would put Aiden and Jake in the same category - pretty to look at, but dance ability - meh. However, I prefer Aiden over Jake. He treats his partner with respect, has a sweet earnestness about him, and has a beautiful baby daughter who looks just like him (I just added that last part because I like babies).
    I prefer Aiden's attitude, but Jake is slightly a better dancer.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Aiden's trying, but the boy just can't move. I think he's still got potential there, but I also think he's not going to have a chance to get better and maybe it's just wishful thinking. I'm glad Edyta got to enjoy her favorite dance tonight. She looked as ticked as Maks. I think the pros and the judges have a miscommunication of what they're looking for, and somehow the pros think they got it but the judges tell them something different when all is said and done.

They are throwing a lot at them this season. Tell a story, 2 scores, movie songs next week, etc. and while that's fine for the top people it's hard for the lower and middle people who are learning and struggling.

I thought the dance was better then what the judges scores showed. Aiden is hot, but a tad boring. IMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3875808;
    They are throwing a lot at them this season. Tell a story, 2 scores, movie songs next week, etc. and while that's fine for the top people it's hard for the lower and middle people who are learning and struggling.
    True. I think it's hard for the pros as well, because when they throw them something new they may not be sure how to do it to meet the judges expectations. It's one of the reasons I'm not digging this season like I was in the first week. I hope movie night is simply them dancing to a song from a movie, and no other hokey elements thrown in there like they have to re-create some scene.

I thought the dance was better then what the judges scores showed. Aiden is hot, but a tad boring. IMO
    I was worried they were going to get a lot lower than what they got. I don't think, however, that he deserved 1 point higher than Kate when she was worse. I guess they figure keep the front runners way out and all the peeps with potential/worst dancers together and let the fans fight over them.

FORT Fanatic

I actually enjoyed Aiden last night and thought he did much better than the judges gave him credit for. He does seem to be getting a little better. Will he win? No, but I love his attitude and he's great to look at.

Edyta's latest tweet is that it'll be hard to survive elimination tonight, but thanks everyone for their support and votes. I feel like she's throwing in the towel and knows they're goners I think it was ludicrious that Kate got 5s and 6s for technical and performance (technical more so), when that was 1 point less than Jake and Erin, and the same as Aiden Here's hoping Aiden makes it through tonight. At least he's trying and wants to be there.

FORT Fanatic

I sent every vote from every phone in the family to Aiden and my online votes as well.

I think Aiden was better than being only one point above Kate. Why did the judges take it easy on her and slam Aiden?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3876225;
    I sent every vote from every phone in the family to Aiden and my online votes as well.

I think Aiden was better than being only one point above Kate. Why did the judges take it easy on her and slam Aiden?
    I think they are afraid of the wrath of Kate!!!

I sent some votes Aiden's way last night. I'd love to see him stick around. He's not the best dancer, but he's got a great attitude and he's having fun.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast