+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

I'm convinced now more than ever that they're trying to get Aiden off. I thought that was a horrible song to quick step to, considering the songs Evan, Jake, and Nicole got. That said, his quick step wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Maybe he would have benefitted from having the paso or waltz instead, but he really showed improvement. I got the vibe from Aiden that he really wants to be here and is going to give it his all. Maybe not being in the bottom 2 re-energized these two. They're a lovely couple. I hope they make it through to next week. Aiden's got more potential than I gave him credit for, but I'm really worried they'll be the ones sent packing

The song choice was terrible and I had no idea that he was married. I do think that being a soap star will help to keep him in. The fans that watch them are very loyal ad vote.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

I think that Aiden and Edyta were improved once again this week. They should have scored at least a 21 for their dance.

He's cute but he's not a good dancer. He's not Kate bad but he's not good either. I don't think he will go tonight.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

My night got off to a great start when these two and Erin/Maks were first couples announced safe. I really hope they get the rumba next week, as it's Edyta's favorite and since I still don't think he's long for the show, would like to see her be able to do it. Plus they're a pretty sexy couple so it might be steamy. I think Aiden might last 2-3 weeks max, though hopefully I'm wrong and he goes farther.

And when they showed their rehearsal package last night, in the beginning Edyta almost had a possessed look in her eye.

Maybe they'll have the Rumba. I don't think he goes to far either. Kate should go next.
    Last edited by ChelsieFan; 04-07-2010 at 02:15 AM.

I talked to one of my friends who loves to watch soaps. She said even though Aiden isn't the best dancer and she has other favorites she will be loyal to him and continue to vote to save him.

I said I could never do that.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Can't wait to see Aiden and Edyta dance again. And how nice of Tom to announce them first so I could relax and watch the rest of the show.

FORT Regular

I've been a fan of Aiden since he started on AMC. I thought he was a good actor and I honestly have no idea why they let him go. Now, I am a proud heterosexual male who watches soaps. I started during college like most males who become *cough* blackmailed into watching it with their girlfriends and got hooked. Soaps aren't as bad as people make them out to be. They have a pretty bad stigma in the entertainment industry.

But DWTS needs to get people from other soaps. Like One Life to Live or General Hospital. They just seem to really like AMC.

I really hope they keep him on for a few weeks. Get Gosselin off immediately and put Chelsie out of her misery. Coming from a big fan of Chelsie, I've watched her since SYTYCD, and she does not seem happy with this d-bag.

Who is John Galt?

Aiden is a gorgeous man, a decent actor, and has a very pleasant personality. But, his dancing ability is nothing to write home about. I would put Aiden and Jake in the same category - pretty to look at, but dance ability - meh. However, I prefer Aiden over Jake. He treats his partner with respect, has a sweet earnestness about him, and has a beautiful baby daughter who looks just like him (I just added that last part because I like babies).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast