+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3892735;
    I had heard on the radio this morning that it ws Cheryl's 26th birthday....didn't realize she was so young...wow....

Happy Birthday, Cheryl!!!
    I didn't, either. She must have been pretty young when she started doing DWTS. I wonder if she's going to miss all of Chad's presents or if he'll continue showering her even after the show. I liked her response to Brooke's question about whether they have anything going on; she said that shows what she has to put up with Brooke should go work for the paparrazi and follow the couples around after the show. The only questions I ever hear them get asked, week after week, is what was the highlight, are there any romances, what do you think of eliminated contestant/controversial contestant, and what did they think of their performance.

As for Chad, I'm just not seeing it anymore. I think he would have benefitted with a taller partner. Since I don't think I'll get Pam in the finals, and possibly not Erin, I wouldn't mind him making it, just to see if Cheryl will tank on her freestyle again with a guy who gets fined for end zone dancing. It'll be hard to mess that up.

I expect Chad in the F3, although, personally, I’d much rather see Erin over Chad. Actually, my fantasy F3 would be Chad, Pam, and Erin since they are the dancers who came in and improved leaps and bounds during the season – each of them showed potential Night 1 – and these are the folks I’d rather see in the finals, than the sure things. Jmo.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think Chad is the third wild card in the Pam-Niecy equation in terms of someone who is more likely to go home sooner than later. He did well this week so he's okay, but if he doesn't do well next week, he'll be sweating it out.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

These two did really well, and have great chemistry. What's up with that diamond necklace? Are they dating?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

It was a birthday gift - if they're dating, neither is confirming or denying.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Okay, thanks. I was just curious because I saw that necklace and was like WOW! I haven't followed the whole season, just here and there.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

What was with Cheryl's facial expression tonight? I don't think she had a different look on her face at all, from the time they were announced as the bottom 2 and even when they were announced as safe. I don't mind Chad, but Cheryl's the reason I can't root for these two. She's seemed more bored and disinterested with each passing week. I hope she has next season off. After last night's performances I think Chad deserved the bottom 2, but was slightly surprised he was there. I expect his fans to rally next week and put him the finals. Normally the judges vote close together for all the couples so there isn't a huge gap, but I wonder if next they'll try even harder to throw Chad under the bus. If they're doing un-performed dances I think he has the foxtrot and samba left. The samba will be a fun dance for him but technically I think he's going to struggle.

He said he was shocked he was in the bottom 2 and was nearly in tears because he said he has worked too hard to be there......yes, and none of the other contestants have worked hard, right?

Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3900651;
    He said he was shocked he was in the bottom 2 and was nearly in tears because he said he has worked too hard to be there......yes, and none of the other contestants have worked hard, right?
    I do get kind of annoyed when one or two people can say 'I've worked too hard to be eliminated'...they all have. I think, give or take a handful of people over the seasons, you can't really say whose worked harder and who hasn't. I don't blame his emotions, though I couldn't tell whether Cheryl was happy to stay. After Monday's show, he deserved to be in the bottom 2 and quite honestly, is the weakest dancer left. I think he really would have benefitted from a taller partner, because I have to wonder if his dancing would be any better. His fanbase will probably rally through and save him, but oh well, we already pretty much know how the rest of the season is going to turn out.

+ Reply to Thread