+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Who is John Galt?

Re: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3864708;
    I myself can't fathom how anyone can stand Khate...
    If you mean Kate Gosslin - I agree. She is awful. I like Evan and he is one of my favorites. What really impressed me was the interview after he won the Gold with Costas and Button. He handled the nasty comments made about him from Pushenko (the Silver Medalist) with class and maturity. I hope he does well in this medium also. I am sure it is quite a change. Female skaters perform more dance moves on ice than do the men (except Johnny Weir), so I think this transition will be a little more difficult for him than Kristy Yamaguchi.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

It's wonderful seeing Anna have a shot this year (it bears repeating). Their jive was my favorite dance of the night, and for me, the best jive. It was fun and Evan can really move. They got screwed on their scores. If Nicole got 2 10s, Evan should have gotten at least 1, or at the very least, 3 9s.

I always said Evan was a little on the boring side, personality wise, but he was starting to let that shine through tonight. He and Anna and Erin and Maks had some of the best rehearsal footage. Which was great, considering nearly everyone else's was depressing and full of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3865958;
    They got screwed on their scores. If Nicole got 2 10s, Evan should have gotten at least 1, or at the very least, 3 9s.
    I couldn't agree more! 3 8's... what was that?

Evan is great, both with dancing & personality. I hope he & Anna win!
    Last edited by TV_Junkie; 03-30-2010 at 03:37 AM.

They seem bound and determined to prop Mya 2.0, so naturally they ripped Evan and Anna off on the scores. It's just stupid, disgusting, and wrong. But typical for this show. I see I'm in for a couple of months of high blood pressure if they both make it to the end or close to it.

Their jive was fabulous, and I too enjoyed the rehearsal footage. Excited for Anna that she has a real contender this year, as long as people vote!

I was so disappointed in Evan's scores! That jive was great! He will get all my votes, every week!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3866016;
    I was so disappointed in Evan's scores! That jive was great! He will get all my votes, every week!
    I agree - Evan did a great job and fell into the "would like to see win" category for me after tonight's dance.

Off topic...Nutty1 - I absolutely love your dog quote and your pup is adorable!

Evan was my favorite of all the jive dancers tonight. His moves and his personality came through and he/Anna both just seemed to have fun.
    I felt he deserved higher than Nicole. The latter did not deserve 2 10's, IMO.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 03-30-2010 at 03:10 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am really pleased to see that Anna is showing us more personality this season. Maybe that's because she's having more fun with Evan than she has with past partners. She sure seems to be enjoying herself out there.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3867169;
    I am really pleased to see that Anna is showing us more personality this season. Maybe that's because she's having more fun with Evan than she has with past partners. She sure seems to be enjoying herself out there.
    I think they were a brilliant pair up of pro with star. A russian dancer with Evan who just beat a Russan skater for Olympic Gold they started out with something to talk about.

FORT Fan

does any one else think evan looks a lot like ross on friends???

+ Reply to Thread