+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Re: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Excellent Dance - and they deserved all those 10s!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3893317;
    Well said Kara!

Hooray for Evan and Anna on their perfect score! It was their night to be on top! Evan worked hard to get into character and deliver an authentic Tango -- and deliver he did!
    Great avatar and tagline, MiniDiva!

My favorite AT of all time was Tony and Melissa's, with Cheryl and Gilles close behind. But for a male celeb, I think this one takes the cake. Awesome dance and very deserving of the perfect 30.

I don't know about you all, but when Len Goodman wondered aloud whether Evan was "good on wood" I 'bout gave myself a stroke laughing. Intended or not, that double entendre was the best I've heard like, ever.

Poor Evan gets chewed out by his partner for not being butch enough on the dance floor . . . the lad is doing his best!

Congratulations to Evan and Anna for a well-deserved perfect score! If Evan decided to segue from skating to ballroom, I think he could be professional level quality in about 6 months . . . maybe he will consider it because he seems to be having a hundred times more fun dancing than he ever seemed to skating.

Their dance was just fantastic. Everything about it was perfect.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Evan's dances are the only ones I re-watch on You Tube. Well, occassionaly Pam. While she wasn't the best dancer, I'm with Bruno about being in character and she's fun to watch for that reason.

Fabulous AT! I was so excited for Anna and Evan when they got the first trip tens of the season. I couldn't believe DI was putting them at the bottom for votes, and I was so relieved when they were called safe. The finals just won't be worth watching if they aren't in them, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan2;3895175;
    Fabulous AT! I was so excited for Anna and Evan when they got the first trip tens of the season. I couldn't believe DI was putting them at the bottom for votes, and I was so relieved when they were called safe. The finals just won't be worth watching if they aren't in them, IMO.
    They certainly deserve to be there, but the DI bothers me too. Just reading this thread I see a lot of "anti-Evan for other reasons" voters. That scares me.

atrebunskaya Next week its a Waltz and a Cha cha.Started rehearsing today-Lots of material,but fun.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I just LOVE this guy! He is a great dancer, funny & so sweet.

I think that the judges are being very unfair to him in a lot of his dances. His futuristic cha cha should have been a 30! Which reminds me... he looked really good with his hair standing up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3899517;
    I just LOVE this guy! He is a great dancer, funny & so sweet.

I think that the judges are being very unfair to him in a lot of his dances. His futuristic cha cha should have been a 30! Which reminds me... he looked really good with his hair standing up like that.
    He really is a doll. He and Anna's rapport is so tender and considerate; he really respects her as a teacher. So cute last night when he said he was so proud of Anna for their AT.

While I was turbo-power voting to keep Maks/Erin out of the bottom 2, I had to sneak a few votes Evan's way. He works so hard.

+ Reply to Thread