+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Re: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

That was the best dance of the night, though I like many of the contestants.

Evan and Anna's performance was outstanding and, IMO, a bit underscored probably due to the fact that they danced so early in the evening.

I am enjoying watching both Evan and Anna as a dancing couple - they look great together. He puts forth a great effort and seems to be enjoying it. Looking forward to movie night!

Just heard on ET that Evan/Anna are going to dance a rumba with an "action" movie theme. Great clip about them on ET tonight - they are a joy to watch together!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Erin/Maks are my picks to win, but I certainly wouldn't object to these two taking the trophy. In fact, there's really only one couple I don't want to see anywhere near the finals. I give Evan so much credit, especially after hearing Kate whine repeatedly about how she didn't have time to practice, when we see Evan taking on both the SOI and the show. I hope he doesn't exhaust himself or get injured. From what I've read about Evan, since I hadn't heard about him prior to the Olympics, doing both events really isn't out of the ordinary for him, anyway.

I really enjoyed their rumba and feel they deserved at least one 10. There's something just very gracious about both of these guys that I almost think the other couples could take a page out of their book. No complaining about scores or comments, just reflecting on anything constructive and going with it, and not gloating/whining. I'm so happy Anna has such a strong contender to work with this season.

And note to the show: your singers sucks, don't attempt Aerosmith. They couldn't do this song the first time, they sure as heck didn't nail it the second time.

FORT Newbie

Never posted here before! But I've been a big Evan fan since I saw him in the Olympics. Karalott, if you admire his graciousness now, check out some of the interviews he did right after winning the gold medal, when he was criticized so severely by Plushcheko (sp?), the silver-medal winner. Evan always took the high road and refused to be drawn into the controversy. It was refreshing to see a public figure acting so maturely! He really seems like a class act, both on and off the ice (or dance floor!).

Go Evan and Anna!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leelercat;3883154;
    Never posted here before! But I've been a big Evan fan since I saw him in the Olympics. Karalott, if you admire his graciousness now, check out some of the interviews he did right after winning the gold medal, he was criticized so severely by Plushcheko (sp?), the silver-medal winner. Evan always took the high road and refused to be drawn into the controversy. It was refreshing to see a public figure acting so maturely! He really seems like a class act, both on and off the ice (or dance floor!).

Go Evan and Anna!!!

I'm Team Erin and Maks with Evan and Anna my next in line. I think it is so interesting how low key he has been about everything: broken toes, practicing through adverse and very busy conditions... Contrast that to another who recently left the show who whined about EVERYTHING! That is another indicator of class, IMO.

FORT Fogey

I was planning on seeing Evan in the ice skating show. Then I found out that he would be in L.A. for the DWTS show instead on the day he was supposed to appear in my city. I haven't been voting for him, and I won't vote for him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I just read on Anna's twitter that Evan fell, hit his head, and got a mild concussion Apparently he's okay, as the doctor said he can still fly, skate, and perform. But since I think he's the only one who can beat Nicole, he worries me when he goes and gets injured! I think these two have the samba this week. This is Evan's first real sexy latin dance (fast paced that is) so I'm really anxious to see how he handles it. Here's hoping they reclaim their spot back at the top of the leaderboard!

I was planning on seeing Evan in the ice skating show. Then I found out that he would be in L.A. for the DWTS show instead on the day he was supposed to appear in my city. I haven't been voting for him, and I won't vote for him.
    He earns my respect a lot more for taking on both at once. I don't think anyone, except maybe Donny, was as busy during the DWTS season as Evan has been. Erin is getting my votes now but if/when she's eliminated, Evan will be getting all mine, and hopefully all the way to the mirrorball.

Sorry to read he got hurt but glad he's okay. I think he's the type who could break both legs and still not complain. He really is that humble and nice.

I think Nicole will stay in the lead this week. Evan beat her a few times so I think now she will beat him a few times. I'm sure their dances will be close again but this one I could see legitimately going to Nicole. I was however really impressed with his rumba so you never know.

+ Reply to Thread