+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 61 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Jake Pavelka

PARTNER: Chelsie Hightower

PROFESSION: Pilot/Reality TV Personality

BACKGROUND: Sorry ladies, he's taken. As the handsome commercial pilot and most recent single guy looking for love on ABCís The Bachelor, Jake Pavelka has the reputation as an honest guy with an open heart. He has been a fan favorite since viewers were stunned when Jillian rejected him right before the hometown dates on the previous seasonís The Bachelorette.

With a positive outlook on the experience, Jake won over the hearts of many and met his match as he narrowed 25 lucky bachelorettes down to one this past season.

An accomplished pilot, Jake grew up in Denton, Texas and attended University of North Texas and Embry Engineering University for Aerospace Science. He became an airline captain flight instructor at 23. On his days off, he has fun flying acrobatic planes and woodworking at the home he owns near Dallas.

Now this handsome aviator had landed on the Dancing with the Stars stage. Ladies and Gentleman, please return your tray tables to their upright position and buckle up for a sexy ride as Bachelor Jake soars once more, this time on the dance floor.

ABC.com - Meet the Stars

(NOTE: This thread is for discussion of Jake only in relation to his involvement in Dancing With The Stars, and current appearances he makes in the media that relate to DWTS. Please use the Bachelor forum to discuss his involvement with that show.)

Who is John Galt?

Re: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Terrible taste in women, but he is still a hottie. He is not very tall (probably about 5'8" or 5'9") so that would explain why he is with Chelsie. We are getting a lot of male eye candy this year ladies. But, I still will miss Dimitry.

FORT Regular

Poor Chelsie, she does manage to get the short ones! But isn't he taller than past partners Ty and Louie?? Of course not sure if Jake will be able to dance in his liftshoes!!
    Last edited by rocketter; 03-03-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Love Chelsie but not him.
    It's got to be love.

Brilliant move to pair Chelsie with Jake! She has proven herself with previous challenging contestants. I think Jake has a bit more rhythm than he wants us to believe -- don't under estimate him!

FORT Fogey

Looks like Jake has already been into the spray tan .....

I hope the voters like Jake a lot more than the people at the FORT because I love Chelsie.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Chelsie's one of my favorites, too.
    I think it was smart to pair she / Jake up.
    And, most of the female dancers are not very tall, so DWTS had several dancers to choose from. I think they chose the right one for Jake.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think Chelsie's the shortest of the females (she'd have to be, Louis was really short), and since the other males are all around 6', Jake would logically be the choice for her, height wise. Chelsie's seem to got the down to earth, good ol'boys vs the big shot C-list singers/actors. Jake will probably get far thanks to ABC and TB just ending. Even if he's got no rhythm, he'll probably get to the halfway point at least. Love Chelsie, but don't care for him.

Chelsie is one of my favorites too so I hope Jake can step it up and do good. I agree I think it is because he is short and she fits him better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 61 123456789101151 ... LastLast