+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061

Thread: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar
    BP please stop this mess!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

I was rolling my eyes at that headline but that article gave me a good laugh. It's a battle for the last few 15 minutes of fame those two have left and who's going to come out on top as being loved and believed. Since I didn't think their relationship was going to make it to the end of year and began believing Jake picked Vienna simply because she was a controversial choice (which equals more publicity). And now they're apparently getting what they want, taking attention away from the new bachelorette and her crop of fame loving suitors. I doubt we've heard the end of this And since when does ABC care why one of their couples splits up? It's not like it's the first time, and from what I've read, I'm not the only one that didn't think Jake/Vienna would get their happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3946197;
    TMZ has a clip of an interview today with Jake. He says they will remain friends.
    Wow, Jake doesn't even get creativity points for that one!

Jake's next venture:

Jake Pavelka joins 'Bachelor Pad' - USATODAY.com

Jake Pavelka joins 'Bachelor Pad'

Sick of Jake Pavelka? And Vienna Girardi?

Too bad. ABC isn't. The two will give their first interview together on a reunion show on July 5, the network confirms.

And not only that, but host Chris Harrison says that Jake is definitely going to be part of the new show Bachelor Pad.

"I can't explain everything. It just happened," host Chris Harrison tells Entertainment Tonight. He says he hasn't talked to either Jake or Vienna yet, but adds, "They are two of my favorite people. He is one of our most popular bachelors. I just had dinner with them after Dancing With the Stars and they were doing great. I was out with him and his parents and Vienna, so I was as shocked as anybody. I wish them both the best."

Bachelor Pad premieres Aug. 9 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3949532;
    Yuk.

Jake & Vienna Fought About Chelsie, Says DWTS Pal

Jake Pavelka proclaims on this week's cover of People magazine that "jealousy" killed his relationship with Vienna Girardi.

Dancing With the Stars pro-hoofer Edyta Sliwinska tells us Girardi may have had issues with Pavelka's seemingly close relationship with his DWTS partner, Chelsie Hightower…

"They had a couple of fights about Chelsie," Sliwinska told me at last night's Los Angeles Film Festival premiere of Eclipse.

Even so, Sliwinska said, Girardi had nothing to worry about.

"I don't think they got along that well during the show, to be honest with you," she said of Pavelka and Hightower. "I mean, they were alright but I don't think there was that kind of chemistry between them."

Sliwinska, who says she got to know Pavelka pretty well during his run on the dance competition show, thinks he should avoid any gals seeking the spotlight.

"He's extremely nice, always very polite," she gushed. "He's such a gentleman. He's good looking. He's kind of this all-American dream guy. He's got it all. He should just go for a girl next door."
    Jake & Vienna Fought About Chelsie, Says DWTS Pal - E! Online
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

To say they didn't get along is a bit of understatement. I love Chelsie, so I'm hoping she gets a contender next season (and one she gets along with as well as Louie and Ty). I know there were rumors flying during the season about Jake hooking up with Chelsie, and to a less extent Kate, and Erin, and how Vienna was jealous of his spending time with his female pro partner. I was in my grocery store today, and 3 tabloid covers were devoted to Vienna (she told her side to Star), Jake (his side to People), and US Weekly had the headline 'Vienna Cheated'. I'm sure the women who tried to warn Jake during his season of TB are getting a kick out of this.

Vienna said herself in that Star that she and Jake did get in a fight over Chelsie, but not like what the interview with Edyta is implying. Vienna claimed Jake and Chelsie had a big blowup while choreographing the finale dance. Vienna was there and tried to stay out of it. Afterwards, Jake flipped and was mad at Vienna for not defending him against Chelsie. Vienna reasoned that he was wrong and Chelsie was the pro, so she had said nothing. Also said she's still friends with/talks to Chelsie, but Jake doesn't, really.

Chelsie was asked about it all on E News on Thursday, and was specifically asked if she saw it coming. She said "Probably." Also said she likes Vienna.

I don't like Jake OR Vienna, but Vienna's side of that part of the story makes more sense to me than Vienna being jealous over Chelsie. Sounds like Chelsie and Vienna get along, but now neither one cares for Jake.

+ Reply to Thread