+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Re: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

The talentless famewhore is at it again:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/14/bachelor-jake-pavelka-plays-bachelor-drop-dead-diva/

Somehow I can't help but think that I'd rather he was squirreled away on some obscure TV show than think that he is piloting an aircraft that I am seated in. I'll bet the fraternity of true professional pilots are happy about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3933298;
    The talentless famewhore is at it again:

Jake Pavelka Reprising Bachelor Role for Drop Dead Diva - PEOPLE TV Watch

Somehow I can't help but think that I'd rather he was squirreled away on some obscure TV show than think that he is piloting an aircraft that I am seated in. I'll bet the fraternity of true professional pilots are happy about that too.
    I saw that today too. Notice that he is now being called "former pilot." Looks like The Bachelor/ette should now be renamed "Mike Fleiss' Training School for Hollywood Celebrities"! I'm waiting for someday seeing someone on stage accepting an award with teary eyes and saying, "I'd like to thank Mr. Fleiss for believing in me."
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3933480;
    I saw that today too. Notice that he is now being called "former pilot." Looks like The Bachelor/ette should now be renamed "Mike Fleiss' Training School for Hollywood Celebrities"! I'm waiting for someday seeing someone on stage accepting an award with teary eyes and saying, "I'd like to thank Mr. Fleiss for believing in me."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Report: ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Report: ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split Tags:
    LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
    Jake Pavelka is reportedly a “Bachelor” once again.

Jake and the woman he gave his final rose to earlier this year — Vienna Girardi, have split, OK! magazine reported.

“Jake and Vienna have split and appreciate respect for their privacy at this time,” a rep for the couple reportedly told OK! magazine.

Neither Jake nor Vienna Tweeted anything about the news.

Jake has recently been filming a cameo on Lifetime’s “Drop Dead Diva,” which shoots in Atlanta. Meanwhile, Vienna was most recently at a Reality Cares event in Southern California over the weekend.

Sources on the “Diva” set told Access that Jake was speaking with Vienna on Friday from the set. The nature of their conversation, however, was not immediatley known.

Looks like another one bites the dust.

What a shocker!!!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3945596;
    What a shocker!!!

LMAO - yeah even by breaking up they are trying to steal someone elses thunder. Rumor has it that Jill and Ed are kaputs too.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Just saw a clip of this on Inside Edition. Apparently, Vienna dumped Jake over the phone (perhaps that phone call his Diva co-stars saw?) and is accused of cheating. Which brings me back to the beginning of their "engagement"; weren't these all accusations made then? Looks like all the other women pining for Jake's heart were right. But I think they were both in it for the fame.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

TMZ has a clip of an interview today with Jake. He says they will remain friends.
    BP please stop this mess!

Jake & Vienna are all over the magazines blaming each other, concocting different stories about how/why they broke up. Now they're even going to show up on this new "Bachelor Pad" show. I've never seen the bachelor, but Jake's cheese factor during DWTS got to me big time last season, and I know what everyone around the boards thinks of both he AND Vienna. This is cracking me up.

+ Reply to Thread