+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Re: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3888498;
    I've watched Jake through three series (Bach'ette, Bach & now DWTS) and by golly I think those were the first real tears I've seen from him.

The old adage "Third time/show is a charm".

I never watched Jillian's season, but I did watch him on the Bachelor and now on DWTS.
    I didn't like his choice of Vienna, but it sure looked like he was spellbound by her on the show and it's his choice to make, not mine.
    I do think for a non entertainer / non celeb like him, he gave DWTS a good run. He did a lot better than I would have thought and I actually preferrred his and Chelsie's cavorting on the dance floor to Niecy's. That woman just totally turns me off.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Kudos to Jake for grabbing hold of the experience and soaking it all in. The guy is a slick-willy, to be sure, but he owns up to the moment and takes the bull by the horns.

Thinking back to Jillian's season - which I did watch (didn't watch Jake as the bachelor) - his return to Jillian was completely staged IMO, but I give the guy total props for having the guts to take advantage of his hollywood moment.

This is in contrast to Kate G. who only plays the woe-is-me card. My hate level would drop a few notches (but not go away) if she had taken Jake's tack on her situation.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jake will probably get some minor DWTS entertainment-worthy perks so hopefully he takes advantage, if that's what he wants, because I doubt he'll become a regular fixture in Hollywood (doing things non-reality related, that is). I could see him being correspondent for TB and DWTS. I doubt he'll get anything like Melissa did.

He was a much better dancer than I expected, but personality wise, I'm not sorry he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3888374;

Vienna looked so disappointed that the gravey train is coming to a screeching halt.

Ring, Ring - Jake, this is God - your 15 minutes are OVAH!!
    Is there any news yet about Jake's and Vienna's future plans?
    Are they staying in L.A. or moving (back) to Texas?
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3887748;
    whenever jake tries to gyrate or do anything with his hips I can't get the image of him and Gia dancing on the streets of St. Lucia - it's not pretty and should be left for people who love him unconditionally.
    Just when I had expunged the memory of that from my brain.....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

On Jimmy Kimmel last night Chelsie admitted she didn't vote Mon. I thought all the pro's vote for thier team to remain on DWTS.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3888839;
    On Jimmy Kimmel last night Chelsie admitted she didn't vote Mon. I thought all the pro's vote for thier team to remain on DWTS.
    Between that and a lackluster (for Chelsie) samba, maybe she sabotaged their efforts? Could explain the trip Jake took on the stairs

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3888769;
    Is there any news yet about Jake's and Vienna's future plans?
    Are they staying in L.A. or moving (back) to Texas?

No way on earth do they have any intention of moving back to Texas & living a normal life.
    No way on earth does Vienna have any intention of cooking, cleaning & birthing babies.

I believe Jake's ex-girlfriend in that all he wants out of life is fame, publicity & the spotlight.
    He may not be the guy he pretends to be, but he did chose someone who was right for him. In this regard he & Vienna are 2 of a kind.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I was very disappointed in Jake's remarks following his loss. It took Brooke's prompting for him to say anything about Chelsie. Thanking her should have been the first words out of his mouth. Jake, take a cue from a real gentleman - Buzz - and thank your partner first! Jake needs a few lessons in how to behave with class.

+ Reply to Thread