+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Re: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Shouldn't be a problem: I'd be surprised if there were more than a few dozen people voting for him (outside his and Chelsea's families). He dances like a hundred-pound bag of dried beans being slung around the floor.

Anyway, I can just imagine the recorded message: Gosh, this is Jake and Jeepers aren't you just swell to call: Golly, I'm just doing back-flips in my yard thinkin' about all y'all votin' for me. Be sure to leave your credit card number (for shipping and handling charges only) and my brand new Public Relations firm, although good grief, it's not as if I'd ever even think about trying my hand at acting, will get you one of the beeyootiful autographed 8x10 glossy photographs of myself in the mail pronto.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

jakepavelka1

Does anyone have any questions about DWTS??? Feel free to call me for the next 10mins on (I left his number out he posted)
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

jakepavelka1
    That's great!!! Thank you for all of the phone calls! I talked to about
    20 people! THANK U for all of the support!!! Well do this again
    2morrow!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

He's gonna look back on this time in his life and shake his head, and wonder what the hell was going on in his mind.

Actually, that's the best case scenario.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3877505;
    jakepavelka1

Does anyone have any questions about DWTS??? Feel free to call me for the next 10mins on (I left his number out he posted)
    Ummm... wow! Alrighty then. I really, really do not understand this man. But what else is new?

On an amusing note, I was reading the National Enquirer mag tonight that had DWTS secrets, scandals, etc. on the cover. Buy it weekly to pass along to my grandmother, who loves reading the tabs. When you read the article, there's a section dedicated to Jake. Talks about his past acting "career."

Their source, a supposed friend of his, says Jake is "crushed" that he wound up on reality TV because he was sure he could be a "leading man." *snort* As absurd as it sounds, if the guy's posting a phone number on the internet for all to see, well, maybe I do believe the article after all!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3877532;
    He's gonna look back on this time in his life and shake his head, and wonder what the hell was going on in his mind.

This made me laugh out loud MWF! Who knows what is going on in his mind! I don't totally discount Jake, but he has to earn my support/votes. When I watch him I keep wondering what makes him "tick". I am guessing it is the battery pack under his jacket that makes him look like the "Ever Ready Bunny" that keeps going, and going and going!

To Jake's credit he really does try and obviously has a fan base to keep him in the competition. I adore Chelsie and give them both props for adding to this season's entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3877532;

In all fairness, though, doesn't everyone have at least one event in their past that they just have to shake their head at the stupidity of? If one doesn't, then one just hasn't lived.

Disclaimer: Not a Jake fan. Not at all.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Why should Jake be ashamed of what he's doing?? He is obviously looking to make a living at the entertainment industry and either he will or he'll fail, but he can say he tried.

He's just like Kate - he thinks that because he hasnt' been voted off that his star quality rises just a little bit more every week.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

The best thing I can say about watching Jake this week is that I was thrilled NOT to see a closeup of Vienna with her big wet smile and googly love eyes. I think they quickly panned the section of audience where she was sitting, but from a distance. Thank you for small favors, ABC! Maybe they've already broken up ... haven't heard him spewing recently about what an honor it was to propose to her.

The video doesn't work for me, but it could be a work thing.

VIDEO: Jake Pavelka Makes DWTS Partner Cry!

Kate Gosselin and Tony Dolovani aren't the only Dancing With the Stars partners clashing.
    Watch above to learn how Jake Pavelka has been making his partner Chelsie Hightower cry and how his fiancee Vienna Girardi has been causing friction on-set.

News - Jake Pavelka Makes DWTS Partner Cry! - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread