+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Re: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3848474;

I know this is going to disappoint some people , but I actually think they are going to look good together as far as a couple.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I bet they will too - he's a handsome guy, it's when he opens his mouth and smiles that joker smile.

How awkward would it be if Melissa gets the gig and she has to do the backstage interviews -will she tell him her last name isn't/wasn't Raycroft?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Chelsie looks thrilled. I imagine she's longing for the days of Ty and LOUIE! Jake will probably do alright. He's just another "Melissa" IMO. So according to the title, he's a star now?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3848608;
    Chelsie looks thrilled. I imagine she's longing for the days of Ty and LOUIE! Jake will probably do alright. He's just another "Melissa" IMO. So according to the title, he's a star now?
    In terms of fame, yes, but I would wait to see how well he dances before calling him another Melissa. If she had not been a terrible dancer, I don't think her fanbase (which I believe was substantially bigger than Jake's is) would have sustained her more than a few weeks.

I don't know why Maks is surprised Jake was cast. The Bachelor franchise and the DWTS franchise are linked because they share a time slot, and TPTB must feel that ratings from one can benefit the other.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3848545;
    I bet they will too - he's a handsome guy, it's when he opens his mouth and smiles that joker smile.

How awkward would it be if Melissa gets the gig and she has to do the backstage interviews -will she tell him her last name isn't/wasn't Raycroft?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3848608;
    Both Melissa and Chelsie are up and coming young professionals in their respective fields. I suspect they are learning to handle circumstances as they arise, and they get good advice from the more seasoned pros when they have trouble dealing with situations. In addition, it seems to me that there is most likely stiff competition for jobs in both of their fields, and the two of them are probably more than willing to put up with the occasional less than admirable conditions.

This is a big wink here, but Chelsie could be with our admirable Buzz Alrin. I suspect Jake moves for freely than Buzz!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3848436;
    where are you guys seeing pics?

You got it !

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3848474;
    This picture makes me !

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3848626;
    In terms of fame, yes, but I would wait to see how well he dances before calling him another Melissa. If she had not been a terrible dancer, I don't think her fanbase (which I believe was substantially bigger than Jake's is) would have sustained her more than a few weeks.

I don't know why Maks is surprised Jake was cast. The Bachelor franchise and the DWTS franchise are linked because they share a time slot, and TPTB must feel that ratings from one can benefit the other.
    Meant to say, "if she had been a terrible dancer". Sorry!

I'll vote for them if Jake dances better than most of the male "stars," although I think Evan will be the one to beat.

+ Reply to Thread