+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 101 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Kate Gosselin

PARTNER: Tony Dovolani

PROFESSION: Reality TV Personality

BACKGROUND: Sheís a woman in control with a lot going on. But Kate Gosselinís dance card just got a little more full.

Kate Gosselin has the joy, frustration and honor of raising eight children, twins and sextuplets, in central Pennsylvania. The daily lives of her family were chronicled for five seasons on TLC's hit show Jon and Kate Plus 8.

Kate is a sought-after speaker, author of the New York Times bestselling books, Multiple Blessings and Eight Little Faces, and is currently in production on a new show for TLC. Her latest book, I Just Want You To Know, will be in stores this Spring, 2010.

Now, we all know that the training for Dancing with the Stars can be a grueling, painful, exhausting journey. We suspect that after raising eight kids, Kate will think itís all just a walk (or dance) in the park.

ABC.com - Meet the Stars

(NOTE: This thread is for discussion of Kate only in relation to her involvement in Dancing With The Stars, and current appearances she makes in the media that relate to DWTS. This thread is not to be used for rehashing debates about her TLC shows, or taking sides in her personal life. The thread will be monitored closely by FORT staff.)

Who is John Galt?

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Poor Tony. They always stick him with the difficult ones.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Why?

Poor Tony He just can't catch a break. When I saw them on GMA, my heart dropped. I'm sure Tony's did, too, when he found out she was his partner. He looked like he'd rather be sitting on a mountain of fire ants than next to her.

I don't really mind her. I only saw her show a couple of times, though.
    I am just glad that Tony will be back on. And, he seemsd like such a sweet guy, so I think it will be a very good pairing.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3846697;
    I am just glad that Tony will be back on. And, he seemsd like such a sweet guy, so I think it will be a very good pairing.
    Tony's sweetness is why he keeps getting biotches. I watched the show a few times too and was astounded at how bossy and nasty she was toward her husband (that's why I wasn't surprised they broke up). She apparently likes to be in control. Once again - poor Tony!

FORT Fogey

Bwahahaha!

I logged on and saw Kate matched up with Tony and prepared my "Poor Tony" remark only to find three "Poor Tony" remarks already here. All that's left to say is "I concur".

I hear the show will be paying to put a dance studio in the basement of her home.
    At the very minimum I would suspect that entails installing wood floors and putting up some mirrors.
    I don't know why they'd bother to go to that expense to get her on board.
    Surely they could have found someone with equal audience pulling-power that they wouldn't have to do house renovations for.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She won't be the audience pulling power. She is the reason I won't be watching

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Of course. More freebies for the struggling single mom I don't know if they're expecting much or underestimate just how many people dislike this women, but I'd save my money because I don't think Kate will last long at all. I'll be generous and give her to the 4th elimination tops, but if she goes beyond that? I'm going to think she also has goat pictures on the producers.

Obviously she's creating a lot of pre-show buzz, though most of what I've read is whether she should be leaving her kids to focus on the show, so it's not all good. But I think without her this cast is a draw in itself. I cringe to think who they'll get next season to fill this slot.

Doesn't this put Tony on the East coast where his own family is . . . I sure hope he gets to see his own family during the week while practicing with Kate Plus Eight at her house! Kate did look fantastic on Jimmy Kimmel last night! This is going to be an interesting season!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 101 123456789101151 ... LastLast