+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

FORT Fan

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Ah Kate's need to win. Tony sure found that trigger when he told Kate that if she doesn't perform well and goes home, then Jon wins.

I noticed that their dance last night had a lot of repeat elements from previous dances, especially the Tony pirouetting Kate around on one foot. They've done that for every dance so far except the Jive.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I read two of the most dreaded words in the article that weren't Kate and Jon: Gloria Allred What took her so long? Too busy going after the octomom and trying to ruin Tiger by saying his mistresses are good upstanding citizens and he's the only one that was in the wrong?

Actually, reading that made me think of something I hadn't thought of before. Kate really has no one but her kids and bodyguard. I don't think she has friends, though is probably hoping her stint on DWTS will make her seem like a credible star since she's following Pamela Anderson around like a puppy dog. Jon's family doesn't like her from what I've read, and I think she completely alienated her family. Of course this will probably give her even more of an excuse to whine should she live to dance another week. Forget the custody and paparrazi drama, Gloria Allred and one of her state's leaders are taking her to court to prevent her from putting her kids on TV and spending the money they're making her! Oh, the humanity. How will she ever be able to concentrate to dance next week as the band screeches out a once beloved movie song?

I came across this after the show tonight and it could have told me Kate wasn't going anywhere:

Sneak Peek: Kate Gosselin to Co-Host ET
    She's one of the most misunderstood moms on TV, but now she's ready to set the record straight! Reality star Kate Gosselin will join our own Mary Hart on the ET stage Wednesday to co-host and give her most revealing interview, with nothing off limits!

Think you know Kate -- think again! Watch her revealing new interview on tomorrow's ET!
    Sneak Peek: Kate Gosselin To Co-Host ET
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I figured with all the media hoopla on top of the creative editing to make Kate look better she wasn't going anywhere. If they don't announce her as the bottom 2 first it's a given she'll be the last one announced safe.

There's always a contestant every season that I dislike, but never with the burning passion I have for this woman. She's taking the fun out of this show in a big way just by breathing. That said, I'm becoming bored with the whole situation. Nothing will change, she'll continue to get dragged across the dance floor by Tony with choreography a toddler could do. The judges may take their criticism back up a notch but the scores won't change, she'll do no worse than a 5 and will probably start getting 6s and even 7s to keep up with the other couples. She'll whine and complain about life's issues to get sympathy in her rehearsal packages and use that as her excuse if the judges cross the line. She'll outlast better couples, the media and fans will be in an uproar, but it'll keep her fanbase even stronger. She's horrible, both dance wise and as a person, and that won't change. She's there and she's not going anywhere for probably awhile. So we've seen what she's about, now it's just the waiting game. It's not even extreme anticipation to see how she'll do or whether she'll be eliminated.

Apparently Kate's being a total witch to Tony. I love how she threatens him by saying that she will say he makes her cry more than in real life. Nothing short of emotional blackmail. He should slam her and he's too nice to do it. I wish she had Maks as he would have bured her by now. She's an out of control and vindictive shrew. If you love Tony don't keep him safe any longer.

DWTS: Why Did Elimination Night Bring One Dancer to Tears? - E! Online

Sad night over on Dancing with the Stars. We just caught up with the ousted contestant backstage--don't read further if you don't want to be spoiled!--and the bootee (with a cute booty) could hardly bear the thought of being sent home.

No, seriously. We're talking megasized, hand-this-sap-a-hanky tears. Here's what went down:

Poor, ridiculously sexy Aiden Turner saw his DWTS days come to a close tonight and while we first feel the need to ask how such a monumental travesty could occur on America's watch, we think the soap star took care of that just fine in his post-show interview.

"I was having a great time. I felt like I was just getting started, you know?" he told us through soft sobs and tears. But, as Aiden explained: "I'm emotional because I care a lot and I'm really tired from dancing the last seven weeks, doing something I've never done before. Blood, sweat and tears, but I really enjoyed it. And I've got four dances under my belt!"

One of those was even shirtless, so first, yum, and second, thank you for that, Aiden.

And as always, we must point out the constant back and forth between Kate and her sworn-enemy partner, Tony Dovalani, who was scolded backstage after joking about how often she herself cries.

"Would you like me to say that you make me cry more than I cry in real life?" Kate sternly pointed out. "Then don't talk about it." Ahhh, how sweet.
    Last edited by ChelsieFan; 04-14-2010 at 04:36 AM.

FORT Fanatic

What a shrew! Like we didn't know that already though. I feel so badly for poor Tony.

And I hate that Aiden and Edyta are gone and she stays.

I feel bad for Tony, too. He is the pro trying to instruct someone who only resents it.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3876739;
    I figured with all the media hoopla on top of the creative editing to make Kate look better she wasn't going anywhere. If they don't announce her as the bottom 2 first it's a given she'll be the last one announced safe.

There's always a contestant every season that I dislike, but never with the burning passion I have for this woman. She's taking the fun out of this show in a big way just by breathing. That said, I'm becoming bored with the whole situation. Nothing will change, she'll continue to get dragged across the dance floor by Tony with choreography a toddler could do. The judges may take their criticism back up a notch but the scores won't change, she'll do no worse than a 5 and will probably start getting 6s and even 7s to keep up with the other couples. She'll whine and complain about life's issues to get sympathy in her rehearsal packages and use that as her excuse if the judges cross the line. She'll outlast better couples, the media and fans will be in an uproar, but it'll keep her fanbase even stronger. She's horrible, both dance wise and as a person, and that won't change. She's there and she's not going anywhere for probably awhile. So we've seen what she's about, now it's just the waiting game. It's not even extreme anticipation to see how she'll do or whether she'll be eliminated.
    I hate that they do this every week - if they're safe, call them safe earlier, don't torture us with the thought that she might actually be leaving.

And this has gone on way too long, she needs to leave. It is enough to make me stop watching until she is gone.

It's easy enough to find the videos of others dancing and only watch the results show.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Frankly, the only thing that will get Kate off our screens anytime soon will be for Tony to grow some guts and balls and tell ABC that he will quit if they don't start giving her low marks - or more importantly tell them that this is taking a toll on him.

And yes, I can tell that it's taking a toll on him emotionally with her harpy abuse toward him. It's sad because he's a great dancer and shouldn't have been dealt this famewhore. (Yes, I rarely use this, but it's fitting).

FORT Fanatic

I just can't see Tony ever doing that. He is a professional who really is there to work for the money for his family. He does not have other shows, book deals, etc. like the unmentionable who claims she needs the money does.

Tony knows if he speaks up against Kate, it would be career suicide for him.

+ Reply to Thread