+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Kate Gosselin on NBC's Today Show: "In my mind I'm always in the kitchen baking or cooking for the kids."
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876092;
    thanks everyone - I really take offense to her saying she MUST work to support her children, she gets $20,000/mth child support, I'm sure there's alimony payments we don't know about, plus the free $1million home TLC bought them, not including the $3,000 appearance fees she charges, along with the money they've already made from J&K+8 and her book money, with a second one coming out. Does she really think we buy this stuff she's shoveling??

she's nothing but a FAMEWHORE
    And don't forget the measly sum of $100,000 that TLC pays Kate every month. Talk about crying hungry with a loaf of bread under each arm. Heck, she owns the whole bakery!

I never read anything about extra alimony payments. I think the $21,000 per month is the total of what Jon is required to pay her. Kate's attorneys, in their response to the custody filing, acknowledged that Jon has, indeed, been paying her every month (contrary to what Kate leads people to believe in her interviews). I suspect that Jon is still drawing a salary from TLC (since they won't allow him to work anywhere else), and that is where the support money is coming from.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm still uneasy as to what Jon's true intent is here and if he's sincere about being for the kids (kind of hard to tell with these two) or if it's more about the spotlight and banking off of Kate. Regardless, I'd be willing to bet Kate rakes in a whole lot more than him so him getting alimony from her and possibly getting somewhat of a victory with the custody dispute might take a little chink out of Kate's armor, as I've sure the details will surface as to how poor she really is.

For anyone wanting to tune into the Kate Gosselin media storm, along with appearing on Jay Leno tonight she'll also be on Joy Behar's show. A lot of media appearances which makes me hope her end is coming and they're trying to get the last grasp out of her. Sad thing about Kate and her softball questions is I think there will come a point, if she's not there yet, where Kate actually starts believing everyone's behind her and really believes the pity party routine.

FORT Fanatic

When is she on Joy's show? Joy was not on The View today which was why we got Joan and her funny Kate commentary.

From past discussions on The View, I do not think that Joy cares much for Kate. Maybe she will actually throw some real questions at her. For one, why is she participating in a show that is obviously such a hardship on her, based on the rehearsal footage?

I saw a preview that said she was on tonight (Joy's show is on HLN at 9 p.m. and again at midnight). I know Whoopi has often rolled her eyes at reality TV in general and was one of the ones who went after Speidi after their disasterous I'm A Celebrity... appearance when they came on the show and tried to set them straight about the aspects of fame. I liked her, because she didn't completely go platonic but still made her point.

Kate keeps whinng about going through everything in public so why doesn't someone ask her why she doesn't stay home and raise her kids in private. When she whines she needs to money someone can then point out that based on the amount of money they have made over the years combined with Jon's child support she could easily not work until after the children are 18. When she then cries about being a single mom they can enlighten her on how many women do it without any financial support and work f/t and see their children more than Kate does. Ask if she'd be willing to sacrifice the fake hair, spa visits and new clothes to raise her children out of the limelight and let them grieve tthe divorce in private. Follow up asking why she is sharing personal convos with her children in another book. This is just for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3876223;
    For anyone wanting to tune into the Kate Gosselin media storm, along with appearing on Jay Leno tonight she'll also be on Joy Behar's show. A lot of media appearances which makes me hope her end is coming and they're trying to get the last grasp out of her. Sad thing about Kate and her softball questions is I think there will come a point, if she's not there yet, where Kate actually starts believing everyone's behind her and really believes the pity party routine.
    The weird thing is some people aactually buy what she's selling. I can't believe some don't see through her. I'm hoping Jay or Joy get some good questions and digs in. I'm also praying her PR people know she is leaving tonight for a book tour and set these interviews up for that reason. Ahhh...to dream.

FORT Fanatic

Kate is a miserable human being. There is not one reason in this world to like this woman. She whines and crys about the media hounding her, yet she does whatever she can to get her name out in front of the media. I never thought it was possible to hate someone youve never met or have any kinda of relations to but Kate pulls that off.
    I hope noone votes for her and sends her back into obscurity.

Also for someone who has gone thought thousands of dollars in plastic surgery, she has an awful body and is not very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3876185;
    I'm still uneasy as to what Jon's true intent is here and if he's sincere about being for the kids (kind of hard to tell with these two) or if it's more about the spotlight and banking off of Kate. Regardless, I'd be willing to bet Kate rakes in a whole lot more than him so him getting alimony from her and possibly getting somewhat of a victory with the custody dispute might take a little chink out of Kate's armor, as I've sure the details will surface as to how poor she really is.
    One thing that I would say, from "history" (as it has been shown to the public,) Jon was the one who got up in the morning with the kids while KHate slept in and Jon was the one who played with them and paid them the most attention. From my perspective, I believe him when he says he wants more custody or visitation. She has to publicly whine about it because:
    A-she'll look bad if she doesn't care that he's with the kids more.
    and B-there is, I believe, a large issue of "winning" with her. She has to be right, to be the best and to "win."
    I mean in no way to condone Jon's idiotic behavior with other women, but from what I have seen, he's been a very loving, caring, stable influence in the lives of his children.

+ Reply to Thread