+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

I didn't watch the show, but I heard that Kate remarked (whined) about Erin having dance experience because she had been a cheerleader. Umm, excuse me, but Kate was also a cheerleader (hard to imagine the words "cheer" and Kate in the same sentence, I know). Did she conveniently "forget" that?

Kate was on THe Today Show this morning - anyone watch??
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876055;
    I saw a few minutes towards the end of the interview. She was insisting that she MUST work to support her children, and that she spends every single second she can with her children whenever she can; i.e., jumps the very first plane home after DWTS so she can spend time with them the next day, and of course she also had to make sure everyone realized how exhausted she is because she never has time to sleep because of all the "quality time" she spends with her children along with the dance time. Cry me a river!

You know I had the show on in the background, and when they said the interview with Kate was coming up, I honestly turned it off. It was like I just couldn't listen to one more minute of whining and poor me and I'm-so-misunderstood. Now I feel kind of bad that I wasn't a good FORT soldier so I could at least report in to all of you, but it was early and I just didn't have the stomach for it.

She'd rather be home baking, she says. There's not enough time in a 24/7 week to be with 8 kids. In other articles, she feels amazing and on fire and wants to keep dancing.

Well, we're up to 60 pages on this thread!!

I guess a lot of people are not fans of Kate's.

I don't think she has any chance of winning, but she is bringing some drama to this season. And, judging from the number of posts, people are watching!
    Sorry, but there's a lot of people this season who are pretty boring.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I have boycotted the show until Kate is gone. Once she leaves then I will watch the remaining dancers and stars. I just can't "support" that female in any way. Caught her on the Today show this morning with my hubby and we both were laughing at her excuses. Loved her fancy fake nails......wonder if she had the kids with her when she had them done. You know, spending as much time with them as possible and all. Amazes me that Kate thinks people will just forget how she has behaved in the past and how much (little) time she actually spent with those kids when she and Jon were still together. I really feel sorry for those children. Between both of their parents they have no privacy at all! I just hope Kate leaves the show soon that I can enjoy watching Pam and Chad before they get booted.

People watch when there's a "trainwreck" involved. The TLC show garnered modest ratings -- until the discord and divorce announcement when they shot to ~ 10 million. The disaster dances and articles about unpleasant behavior at DWTS also seem to rope in viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3876067;
    I saw a few minutes towards the end of the interview. She was insisting that she MUST work to support her children, and that she spends every single second she can with her children whenever she can; i.e., jumps the very first plane home after DWTS so she can spend time with them the next day, and of course she also had to make sure everyone realized how exhausted she is because she never has time to sleep because of all the "quality time" she spends with her children along with the dance time. Cry me a river!
    thanks everyone - I really take offense to her saying she MUST work to support her children, she gets $20,000/mth child support, I'm sure there's alimony payments we don't know about, plus the free $1million home TLC bought them, not including the $3,000 appearance fees she charges, along with the money they've already made from J&K+8 and her book money, with a second one coming out. Does she really think we buy this stuff she's shoveling??

she's nothing but a FAMEWHORE
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

I'm assuming the segment on Today was skyped or something???

+ Reply to Thread