+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

she should have thought of that when she was trying so hard to get on DWTS. I believe she thought she could sleepwalk her way through and that by being on the show, she would finally become a "star" Katie IRene. No matter what you do, you will NEVER EVER be a star. you couldn't hold the toilet paper that someone like Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts wipe with. Sandra has been so hurt yet she is handling with grace and dignity. Something KHate you will NEVER posess. I hope you FAIL tonight and that Len tells you to take your ass off the stage that you do NOT belong there.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

There's gotta be something in Kate's contract that prohibits the judges from totally ripping into her or scoring her too low. The way Bruno went after her this week on various talk shows, I think he was unleashing all his pent up frustration. Kate's tango started off better than her paso and jive, but by the end it was just as bad. I wonder why she and Tony are so happy lately. For TV purposes? Her end is coming and his torment almost over? They know they're guaranteed to do well? They know how much people are behind them so who cares if they outlast better couples? It's unfortuante that the other couples would be crucified beyond belief if they gave performances or rehearsal packages like her where they whine, and that the others are really trying, maybe have their own hectic schedules or issues going on in their lives, or have potential to improve yet they're being scored on a different level than Kate. They aren't being scored to keep their ego in check and to try and keep them on the show. I knew eventually we'd start seeing the sweet redemption packages of Kate that would try and explain why she was such a tyrant in the beginning. Hopefully this is a sign, along with the judges positive remarks, that tomorrow she's gone.

Kate needs to hang up the pitiful mom act. She needs to check her baggage at the door and not give her sad spiel about how horrible her life is, as if someone chose it for her and that's why she's enduring all the scrutiny that she didn't ask for. That'd be Erin, and the former is why we have some many screwed up former child stars that end up dying of overdoses. She has no clue about life. She has no clue about reality and what the world really thinks. I'd almost pity her for having such a deluded sense of self if she didn't act like everything that's gone wrong is her ex-husband and kids fault.

She's going to be on Leno tomorrow, so I doubt she's going anywhere.

The whining and complaining never stops. Her dancing is horrid and her attitude is even worse. She is the poster child of ungrateful and she's never happy. If she doesn't want to go through a custody battle in public she has the option not to but she will never leave the money and exposure behind. My heart still breaks for her children. It was horrible that any of this even came up on the show knowing the kids watch.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3875308;
    Five seconds? I give it two. Maks would have walked in, took one look, and ran the other way. If Kate thinks it's bad with Tony, she has no idea how tough Maks can be. I think celebs go for pros like Maks because of the popularity factor but get a harsh reality check once the rehearsals begin.
    So I guess she lied when she told Jimmy Kimmell that she didn't get her first choice for a partner because the producers thought he was too quiet for her.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3875308;
    It's pathetic she says she has too much going on (all of which she brought on herself) and can't concentrate when Erin has death threats against her and is still managing to give it her all.
    Death threats and back problems! You know if that was Kate, she'd not only exploit every bit of that, she'd have Tony pushing her around the dance floor in a wheelchair while she pointed to her eye and drew hearts in the air.

If her children do watch DWTS I think her bashing Jon tonight was wrong. Even if he is the scum of the earth he is still thier father and I was a bit surprised Tony was egging her on.

Has he meet Jon yet or is he buying into the drama that Kate seems to love?

She didn't change my mind tonight and I think her dance was one of the worst. When will she be eliminated?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3875792;
    The whining and complaining never stops. Her dancing is horrid and her attitude is even worse. She is the poster child of ungrateful and she's never happy. If she doesn't want to go through a custody battle in public she has the option not to but she will never leave the money and exposure behind. My heart still breaks for her children. It was horrible that any of this even came up on the show knowing the kids watch.
    My sentiments, exactly. I'm tired of her whining around, too. I really feel for poor Tony having to tolerate it. Her children are who I pity the MOST. She's still at her media stints at the expense of her children.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 04-13-2010 at 08:06 AM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Prayers to the God of DWTS that she is eliminated tonight and we can stop hearing about how rough her life is - puh-leeze, bitch needs to stop trying to get that sympathy vote, it's only making me hate her more, if that's possible.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Last night after everyone's dance was finished, the cameras panned over the other contestants. While the other contestants clapped enthusiastically for their fellow dancers, Kate clapped a few half-hearted claps then quickly stopped, or sometimes wasn't clapping at all. I haven't been paying too much attention to the Jon/Kate saga and didn't have much of an opinion about Kate one way or another until last night. After seeing her clop around that dance floor like a horse on a tranquilizer, then hearing her whining about her sad, sad life, then watching her being so unsportsmanlike towards the other dancers, I've suddenly decided I simply do not like that woman. What a spoiled sac of talentless venom she is!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3875899;
    Last night after everyone's dance was finished, the cameras panned over the other contestants. While the other contestants clapped enthusiastically for their fellow dancers, Kate clapped a few half-hearted claps then quickly stopped, or sometimes wasn't clapping at all. I haven't been paying too much attention to the Jon/Kate saga and didn't have much of an opinion about Kate one way or another until last night. After seeing her clop around that dance floor like a horse on a tranquilizer, then hearing her whining about her sad, sad life, then watching her being so unsportsmanlike towards the other dancers, I've suddenly decided I simply do not like that woman. What a spoiled sac of talentless venom she is!
    I noticed that too on several occasions that she wasn't clapping for the others. Too jealous of their dancing ability I guess!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3875872;
    Prayers to the God of DWTS that she is eliminated tonight and we can stop hearing about how rough her life is - puh-leeze, bitch needs to stop trying to get that sympathy vote, it's only making me hate her more, if that's possible.
    I dunno. Viewers can often be lemmings, and the show (and the judging) was definitely angling last night to turn people around to "liking" Kate.

The fact that her "story" comes off as whining (which it is) may play differently with people who aren't trained cynics, like a lot of us are.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3876021;
    I noticed that too on several occasions that she wasn't clapping for the others. Too jealous of their dancing ability I guess!!
    Yeah, but the spin of the show is that backstage (or its not even backstage anymore) is a lovefest. I'm sure Kate's most ardent defenders could find some rationale like "she's distracted by thoughts of her many problems" or "she misses her kids" to justify this behavior.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread