+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1003

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

  1. #501
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad I don't get TLC, not that I would watch anyway, but I wouldn't want to mistakenly flip and land on that show.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    So she's going back on the road after DWTS and her book tour for this new show? Might as well let Jon have more custody during that time. Better for the children. If she was home for the filming it wouldn't have been bad because the children could have spent some time with her but nope...off on the road again. Honestly, I don't think she likes being with her kids too much. I have felt that was for the last 2 years. She got a taste of spas, etc. and never looked back. She just uses those poor 8 kids in her single mother schtick when all they really are to her is 8 little cash cows. Poor things.

  3. #503
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3873027;
    True. What I don't like is Kate going on DWTS with all he "I'm just a mom trying to support my 8 kids" phony baloney. It insults my intelligence. They both have made MILLIONS off their kids and Kate contunues to make big bucks from DWTS and the new book coming out. She has lived a luxurious lifestyle for years and will continue to do so regardless of when she is kicked off DWTS.
    Agreed. They are wealthy people. Kate is doing the show because she likes the exposure and fame. The money is just an added bonus. Most people don't live in mansions on acres of land with tons of money in the bank all the while get 21k in child support a month. To compare herself to most single working mothers is absurd.

    If Kate really cared about the children she would film the next show from home. TLC would do it if she asked and Kate knows that. She wants to be away from PA and the kids.

  4. #504
    FORT Fanatic Pandora2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    573

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3873048;
    Set to bow in the summer, the 12-episode series will feature Gosselin responding to fan letters from those who are inspired by her story as a way to profile the personal challenges her fans face. Gosselin will travel the country to meet her fans' families and to try their jobs, according to the network news release.

    "I want to be out there learning from others, helping to provide insight whenever I can, though I don't consider myself an expert on anything."
    Nice. Another opportunity to show her softer, more patient and empathetic side. And in what universe does she think she's going to allow herself to learn from others?

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    After watching the show this past week I really felt sorry for Tony. The Backstage Theme seemed to be about the cast bonding. The all practiced together, laughed together and worked hard together.... and then Tony was removed from all the camaraderie and stuck practicing alone with Kate. That can really suck the life out of anyone...
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  6. #506
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    I still think Tony got a big raise to stay the day of the big fight. Tony is one of my faves and I feel bad for him too. He's one of the nicest and most professional on the show which is a big reason why they stuck him with Kate. He deserves more money.

  7. #507
    FORT Fogey tango7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3873094;
    I still think Tony got a big raise to stay the day of the big fight. Tony is one of my faves and I feel bad for him too. He's one of the nicest and most professional on the show which is a big reason why they stuck him with Kate. He deserves more money.
    I see your point, however: We don't know what Tony's contract salary is, we don't know if he got a raise or what the size of it was IF it even happened. I don't know what specifically you mean by Tony deserving 'more' money. Tony may very well be satisfied with his salary. Tossing more money at Tony would not solve the Kate problem any more than tossing more money at Ashley would have solved the Master P problem.

    (I say this because like some people I know that raises and more money do not solve any and all problems relative to a job. Years ago I was offered a huge amount of money and a window office to change my mind about quitting a job. I reluctantly accepted and after two weeks, things got worse. I cleaned out my desk. turned in my key, walked out the door.)

  8. #508
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3873048;
    Kate has TWO new shows in the works. Take a deep breath before reading, folks.

    TLC Adds a Twist of Kate Gosselin - News - Yahoo! TV


    "Are you ready for more Kate Gosselin?

    The former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star will headline her own show, Twist of Kate, on TLC, the network announced Thursday.

    Check out photos of Kate Gosselin

    Set to bow in the summer, the 12-episode series will feature Gosselin responding to fan letters from those who are inspired by her story as a way to profile the personal challenges her fans face. Gosselin will travel the country to meet her fans' families and to try their jobs, according to the network news release.

    "I look at it as a loose concept," Gosselin told USA Today. "I want to be out there learning from others, helping to provide insight whenever I can, though I don't consider myself an expert on anything."

    Her providing insight????: Oh my goodness that is absolute comedy

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3873103;
    Her providing insight????: Oh my goodness that is absolute comedy
    Frightening isn't it?

  10. #510
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3873102;
    I see your point, however: We don't know what Tony's contract salary is, we don't know if he got a raise or what the size of it was IF it even happened. I don't know what specifically you mean by Tony deserving 'more' money. Tony may very well be satisfied with his salary. Tossing more money at Tony would not solve the Kate problem any more than tossing more money at Ashley would have solved the Master P problem.

    (I say this because like some people I know that raises and more money do not solve any and all problems relative to a job. Years ago I was offered a huge amount of money and a window office to change my mind about quitting a job. I reluctantly accepted and after two weeks, things got worse. I cleaned out my desk. turned in my key, walked out the door.)
    I think they gave him a raise to deal with Kate. That's all. It wasn't a statement on how he feels about money and happiness or anything of the sort. It was nothing that deep. I think she's difficult and they know it and as such gave him a little extra.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.