+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3872748;
    what's the DO?
    Dance Off.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick;3872615;
    Regarding Jon's legal ploy, that was 100% predicatable and probably the main reason that Kate had the dance studio installed in her basement. We mostly laughed and scoffed when she did this, but clearly her lawyers advised her that her appearance on DWTS would be something any agressive divorce attorney would try to take advantage of. (The suit seems to be laughable--how many other single parents are working the night shift or have a job with travel--but no one says they are ignoring their children.)

I just hope it doesn't encourage Team Kate to vote even more for her.
    My take is that the issue is more that when Kate is away, nannies are looking after the children. They are not with either parent, and there is a parent - their father - who wants to stay with them but can't because he does not currently have that legal right and Kate does not want him there. I predict that Jon's visitation and parental rights will be modified so that when Kate is gone the children stay with him. It'll be a tough go I think to completely change the custody agreement.

The latest on Kate from People magazine:

Normally we at People Central try to refrain from perpetuating talk about Jon and Kate Gosselin — now on the 16th of their 15 minutes of fame — unless we can say something good. And oh boy, is this good.

Kate Gosselin somehow is still competing on "Dancing With the Stars." Just not for the Miss Congeniality title.

Us Weekly reports Gosselin hasn't become chummy with any fellow competitors, doesn't attend the Monday taping afterparties and even has show staffers talk to her only through her bodyguard.

Bodyguard, yes. And remember, Gosselin is not the female contestant facing death threats.

"When the show needs to contact Kate, they go through Steve (Neild)," says a production source per Us. "She acts like a major celebrity."
    What will it take for the public to stop supporting this train wreck?

I think she knows she'll be leaving soon. They probably timed the announcement of her summer reality show for now, while she is still on air, instead of later when it would be overshadowed by news of her DWTS elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3872811;
    What will it take for the public to stop supporting this train wreck?
    Kate has made MILLIONS from the TV show and her book deals. He appearance on DTWS coincides with her new book which comes out soon.

“Just another mom trying to earn money for her kids”? No – not hardly. Most moms can’t afford to spend $7,000 on hair extensions and who knows what on manicures.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3872854;
    Kate has made MILLIONS from the TV show and her book deals. He appearance on DTWS coincides with her new book which comes out soon.

“Just another mom trying to earn money for her kids”? No – not hardly. Most moms can’t afford to spend $7,000 on hair extensions and who knows what on manicures.
    And now she has her "Twist of Kate" show... she is going to be traveling around the country! Who is watching and raising her children that she chose to have? Get a real job like other newly divorced women have to do!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Has there been any real quotes or confirmation as to why Jon doesn't have the kids while Kate is working on the DWTS, etc.? What's her excuse? Because to keep kids away from one of their parents for no good reason is a SIN.

FORT Fan

Tony really is a sweetheart and very gracious. Read down a couple of paragraphs to where he talks about Sara Evans.

Tony Dovolani Wants to Rope Kate Gosselin Into Country Music - The Boot

"To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wonder how Kate's new reality show will fare without having her 8 kids to piggy back off of. Unless she throws them in an RV and turns it into a parody Vacation. Who will have the kids? Not their dad I'm sure. But according to her supporters, she needs the show to support her kids. How else can a mom of 8 did it alone? I'm sure it'll tank. I don't think there's the kind of Kate love to make a successful show. I had saw a clip from one of her book signings awhile back, and when people were coming up to get their books signed, Kate never made eye contact and barely said a word, just took the book and signed, and continued looking down.

I hope Tony is back next season and gets a really good partner. He's not only a sweetheart, he's an absolute saint and gentleman for what he's been through.

+ Reply to Thread