+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1003

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

  1. #451
    FORT Fanatic DancingDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dancing on Ice
    Age
    59
    Posts
    554

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    And the fun just never stops for Kate. Her ex just filed for custody:

    Jon Gosselin files for primary custody of the kids - USATODAY.com

    Kate needs to go back to being a full time mom.

  2. #452
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,952

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3872257;
    And the fun just never stops for Kate. Her ex just filed for custody:

    Jon Gosselin files for primary custody of the kids - USATODAY.com

    Kate needs to go back to being a full time mom.
    My fave headlin was: "Jon Gosselin sues Kate for custody. How will she interpret this into dance?"
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  3. #453
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,952

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3872172;
    Jimmy Fallon was spot on. That was hysterical.
    I so agree. The feet... the arms... the facial expression!
    Last edited by libgirl2; 04-07-2010 at 05:42 PM.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  4. #454
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    I do think 50/50 would be best for the children when possible. If she is in LA why not let Jon have them during that time? I'd read he asked and she declined which only punishes the children. If she is going on a book tour right after DWTS or during it let the children be with their father during that time. Better for them to be with family versus all these nannies. And if Kate isn't allowing it because it doesn't suit her single mom agenda she should be ashamed of herself. I can't imagine these kids in 10-20 years after what they have been through.

  5. #455
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    I don't mind that Kate is a bad dancer. My problem with her dancing is the same as with her mothering: it's joyless. I've seen her show, and I do think she works hard as a mother and cares about it. But she's just so controlling and humorless. YMMV.

  6. #456
    FORT Fanatic Pandora2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    573

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3872263;
    And if Kate isn't allowing it because it doesn't suit her single mom agenda she should be ashamed of herself. I can't imagine these kids in 10-20 years after what they have been through.
    I wonder what's going to happen when the kids looks back at the +8 show (mom & dad always said they were doing is as a sort of scrapbook for the kids) and realize their mom drove their dad away with her over-the-top controlling behavior. That won't be pretty.

    So do you think she even knows how bad she is on DWTS? Or does she really think the judges are being unfair?

  7. #457
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quick:

    Which "Dancing With The Stars" contestant did I overhear an impromptu Supermarket conversation about today?

    Yup. You got it. I don't think I've ever heard people in "real life" talk about this show before. But I guess the Kate Monster pushes everyone's buttons, one way or the other.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  8. #458
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3872271;
    mom & dad always said they were doing is as a sort of scrapbook for the kids
    "Mom & Dad" lied, I think.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  9. #459
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    I don't know much about Kate and Jon and what their divorce did / did not entail.
    But, There has to be some decree in place which states what the custody arragement is to be.
    That's the usual protocol in a divorce.
    I would assume with these 2, their lawyers should be well aware of that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  10. #460
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Texas :)
    Posts
    60

    Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3872271;
    I wonder what's going to happen when the kids looks back at the +8 show (mom & dad always said they were doing is as a sort of scrapbook for the kids) and realize their mom drove their dad away with her over-the-top controlling behavior. That won't be pretty.

    So do you think she even knows how bad she is on DWTS? Or does she really think the judges are being unfair?
    Probably. But if she doesn't, that would not surprise me at all.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.