+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3846776;
    She won't be the audience pulling power. She is the reason I won't be watching
    I agree..she is over exposed to the "population" and I for one don't see the attraction...My feelings towards either her or John is not one of "desire" to see more of them!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

If Kate's hair were on anybody else, I would think that it looked nice. However, this soft, new hairstyle goes against everything she is. The reason why her other hairstyle worked so well for her is because it mimicked her personality...HARSH!

Kind of like dressing up Hitler in a tie-dyed "PEACE" t-shirt and trying to pass it off!

Poor Tony - he'll be in for a short run....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3847257;

Any bets on how long it takes before the tears start to roll as she proclaims that she's "doing it for the children"?
    She beat you to it, Bunny. She was on Jimmy Kimmel right after the announcement saying the point was to spend as much time with them as possible. Of course, if the point was spending as much time with your children as possible, you would just do that.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3846773;
    I hear the show will be paying to put a dance studio in the basement of her home.
    At the very minimum I would suspect that entails installing wood floors and putting up some mirrors.
    I don't know why they'd bother to go to that expense to get her on board.
    Surely they could have found someone with equal audience pulling-power that they wouldn't have to do house renovations for.
    What is it with this woman and her constant quests for freebies?!?!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3847257;

Any bets on how long it takes before the tears start to roll as she proclaims that she's "doing it for the children"?
    She beat you to it, Bunny. She was on Jimmy Kimmel right after the announcement saying the point was to spend as much time with them as possible. Of course, if the point was spending as much time with your children as possible, you would just do that.
    And on GMA. She said she was having a dance floor built into her basement (originally she said floor, then it turned into she was having her basement converted into an actual studio), because she had to be home for her children and that she wanted to set a positive example for the children and she wanted to show her children they could accomplish anything they put their minds to. And maybe some other things in there, I was only half listening.

I'm sure we'll be seeing tears, though I doubt they'll be for the children. More like "why can't I get this step right?!" or "I can't believe people don't like me and want me gone!"

I think this is the most I've ever seen a poor pitied before the season even started

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

OMG! WILL THIS WOMAN NEVER GO AWAY????????
    why,why,why??!!!!!! Please, God, no!!!

Ok, trying to recover my composure. Here I come, checking out the cast and I want to vomit seeing Kate G again! Now she's going to ruin one of my favorite shows? I will buy some sort of device that helps me vote repeatedly for everyone BUT her! (Does such a thing exist? Please let it exist!)

Well, I remember back during the early days of Idol there was some controversy over a so-called device that would automatically dial for someone over, and over, and over, and over again, and could measure 1,000 calls in seconds. I don't know if it was for real though or some conspiracy theory people used as to why certain contestants kept getting through.

So Kate and Tony were spotted rehearsing in Manhatten, and attending a movie premiere in the city as well. Glad to see she's so dedicated to spending every spare second with her kiddies and that's why she needs that dance floor built in her home.

I know it's too much to wish for that she's the first one gone. If there was a way to vote someone off, she'd probably hold the record for most votes to get kicked off.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3848192;
    So Kate and Tony were spotted rehearsing in Manhatten, and attending a movie premiere in the city as well. Glad to see she's so dedicated to spending every spare second with her kiddies and that's why she needs that dance floor built in her home..
    There are no dance studios in PA??

so it is probably a safe bet that the powers that be will see to it that her scores are high enough to keep her there a while since they paid to put in a dance floor in her home? Good GOD why does everyone fall at her feet?

I for one do not plan to watch until queen biotch is gone, but I would tune in to see Len or Bruno to tell Khate to "take the stick out" That would be awesome
    Last edited by tapper01; 03-05-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added more

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3848295;
    There are no dance studios in PA??
    Apparently, now the story has changed. She'll be practicing on a make shift dance floor when her kids are home (as you know, she's doing this for the children), but when they're in school, she and Tony will be going to an actual dance studio. The women needs to stop being a moocher and if she really wants to set an example for her kids, go out and get a job. No future endeavor of hers is going to go anywhere or be as successful as Jon/Kate was in the beginning. She ruined it for herself. This show isn't going to change people's minds completely. I'm sure the show will do what they can to show her in a different light. But no one will buy it. Eventually her freebie money train will dry up. Then what will she do?

I've read next to nothing positive about Kate being on the show, and I can only imagine further backlash if Kate gets past the first elimination. Let alone any further, but I don't want to think those horrifying thoughts. Most clips they show from Jon & Kate aren't portraying her in a flattering light. I also wonder how the audience will react. Will they get paid extra to give her a standing-O? Cheer loudly and wildly? Will they be forced not to boo? If she winds up in the bottom 2 and someone else goes home, I think boos might break the sound barrier. Poor Tony. I seriously hope the judges don't give her extra padding in scores or praise if she's as bad as she's saying (and as Tony's saying) while docking other couples that were better simply so the show can cash in on this controversial casting. Bad press isn't always good press.

+ Reply to Thread