+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3863536;
    I must have missed something... where is all the "poor" stuff coming from. I thought she was paid 75,000 per episode for her show?!!?!? Where did all that money go? Plus I know she has written a few books. If she were poor her 8 kids would not be going to one of the nicest private schools in the state (unless they are getting a free ride).
    didn't it have something to do when her and Jon split and supposedly with all the money (that he was ordered to return) and there was no food in the house and the children were starving?? I never bought it - especially since it's widely known she had her own money she earned from the sale of her first book, and her appearances all over the country.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

I think that Kate expects praise and adulation just for showing up. After all, she IS the mother of 8 kids - did you know that? What a shock to get criticism - and live on national TV. No wonder she gave the judget such an icy stare.

I had to chuckle if her 'bodyguard' is riding coach on the plane while she and her dance partner are in first class. Maybe she demands that Homeland Security has a 'secret' agent in first class close to her just in case someone walks up and has the nerve to try and speak to her diva-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3863542;
    I think that Kate expects praise and adulation just for showing up. After all, she IS the mother of 8 kids - did you know that? What a shock to get criticism - and live on national TV. No wonder she gave the judget such an icy stare.

I had to chuckle if her 'bodyguard' is riding coach on the plane while she and her dance partner are in first class. Maybe she demands that Homeland Security has a 'secret' agent in first class close to her just in case someone walks up and has the nerve to try and speak to her diva-ness.
    I had read that Tony was the one to fly coach (though not sure I believe that) while she and Steve Neild were in first class.

FORT Fanatic

That does not surprise me, can't separate Kate and her (wink, wink) bodyguard. I still wonder what the heck poor Tony did to deserve this?

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3863561;
    That does not surprise me, can't separate Kate and her (wink, wink) bodyguard. I still wonder what the heck poor Tony did to deserve this?
    Tony would rather sit in coach than in first class with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3863564;
    Tony would rather sit in coach than in first class with her?
    Oooooo! Good point!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

FOX411 EXCLUSIVE: Kate Gosselin ‘terrified’ she’ll be the first voted off ‘Dancing With the Stars’ « Entertainment

FOX411 EXCLUSIVE: Kate Gosselin 'terrified' she'll be the first voted off 'Dancing With the Stars'

After stumbling through the first broadcast of "Dancing with the Stars," Kate Gosselin is one nervous mother of eight.

An ABC insider tells Fox411 that the reality TV mom is shaking in her high heels after this week's first show, in which she gave one of the program's worst performances.

"Kate is terrified that she'll be the first person voted off and she is determined not to let that happen," a network source told Fox411. "She is a lot more focused than she was leading up to the first show. Kate finally realized how hard 'DWTS' is going to be for her and she needs [her partner] Toni [Davolini]'s help."

The source said Gosselin thought she could charm he way through the contest. Not anymore.

"There was a time when she cared more about her nails and tanning and continuing her regular workouts. Now, it's all about the kids first and dancing second."

Monday night's DWTS debut was almost more than Kate could bear, the source said.

"Kate struggled to get through the show. She knew the producers planned for her to go towards the end of the show, but it only served to make her so much more nervous that by the time she was set to dance," said our insider. "She's trying to get her mindset prepared for next week. It is harder than she imagined."

Our insider added that rumors of on-set tensions between Gosselin and the rest of the cast - especially Shannen Doherty - are overblown.

"[Kate]'s not unfriendly. She is quiet and keeps to herself and her small team," the source explained. "Kate and Shannen have talked and there's no rift - everyone is friendly and cordial onset. The competitors are trying to remember their routines so there isn't a lot of time for socializing."

So how does Gosselin plan to turn her fortunes around on Monday?

"She told [her partner] Toni she will listen to every single thing he says. She wants to stay in the competition."

And if she can't improve her performance?

"She will play the mom card," said our insider. "She hopes that her great support system of moms everywhere will help vote to keep her in."

FORT Fogey

Well, I'm one mom who won't lift a finger to help her. Does she think she's the only contestant ever who has children? I'd respect her more if she'd just give up all this reality TV crappola and go take care of her kids, instead of (in essence) asking the viewing public to take care of her kids. It's what all the other moms (that she's pandering to for votes) are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863692;
    Well, I'm one mom who won't lift a finger to help her. Does she think she's the only contestant ever who has children? I'd respect her more if she'd just give up all this reality TV crappola and go take care of her kids, instead of (in essence) asking the viewing public to take care of her kids. It's what all the other moms (that she's pandering to for votes) are doing.
    Amen to that!
    Isn't it funny that she originally thought she'd get through by being charming??????
    I don't think she and I define that word the same way.

I really don't want to step into the fray on Kate. I've only watched her show 2 times and I didn't mind her too much.
    I do, though, understand how a lot of people feel about her.

But, I do have to say that I give her credit for how she handled Bruno's criticism. I thought it was pretty brutal. If I'd been her, I think I would have been defensive.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread