+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3857863;
    I don't know who makes me want to vomit more from that story -- Kate or Mark.

We'll call it a draw.
    Mark is pretty young. All he wanted her to do was be friendly.
    In his defense, the contestants who appear on the show are accustomed to being in the limelight (in their fields) and are expected to appear open, friendly, and at least relatively gracious when the occasion calls for it. The one who comes along who is not is going to stand out like the proverbial sore thumb to all of the crew but especially to the younger pros.

Mark needs to learn discretion around the media, but if Kate is being unfriendly and even snubbing people, then I would have to side with Mark on this one.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Regular

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Okay, when a known diva (Shannen, not Mark) is calling you out, you know it's bad. Cat's officially out of the bag, as if we already didn't know, and I'm sure Kate won't be sending those 2 any Christmas cards this year. I wonder if Tony cares. Or the show.

What I don't like about Kate's excuse about her diva behavior-she doesn't seem to go out of her way to say she isn't one or isn't all those things. She just says she's in PA, how is she supposed to know any of the cast? Just seems really weird.

Mark does have a big mouth, so I won't say in Kate's defense, but he's in love with the limelight and this is probably the best gig he's going to get. I don't think his music is going anywhere. So I do think he should zip it in these cases and just remain tactful. I'm just glad Maks didn't spill the beans first this time for a change
    Last edited by karalott; 03-18-2010 at 03:58 PM.

I don't have access to youtube here at work. What does it say? What is it about? Very curious...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Newbie

It's some man pretending to be Kate.It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3858395;
    I don't have access to youtube here at work. What does it say? What is it about? Very curious...
    It's just a spoof of Kate/Tony. I think Jimmy Kimmell needs to bring back Kathy Griffin and do a spoof

I got thinking that Kaye laughed at one point about being such a bad dancer but I'm thinking she might be singing a different tune if it doesn't go well.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3858635;
    I think Jimmy Kimmell needs to bring back Kathy Griffin and do a spoof
    Oh, that would be EXCELLENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Brindle;3858597;
    It's some man pretending to be Kate.It's not funny.
    Oh I thought it was completely spot on.

So I heard that all the VW people in week 1 (which would be Kate) will have the jive as their second dance. If so, she may make Master P look good Maybe that'll be the ticket to get her booted first. Sight unseen, I feel like Buzz is most in danger of leaving first, but his first dance is the cha cha and the second dance is the foxtrot. I'm hoping that works to his advantage to have a more elegant dance that'll be fresh in everyone's minds when they vote, and it'll be to Kate's disadvantage to have the jive of all dances second.

I wonder if Jimmy Kimmell would be allowed to spoof Kate now that she's on an ABC show. She found it funny before (or so she said) but I think her humor has changed.

FORT Newbie

They do need Kathy Griffin to do Kate again. She was funny.
    I doubt Kate will win and I think she may last maybe 3-4 weeks. Just enough to make some ppl crazy.

+ Reply to Thread