+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel - Season 10

Re: Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel - Season 10

Niecy was fun to watch, and her partner is great too. I don't think they will win, but I think they'll go pretty far.

Who is John Galt?

She is a funny lady and I am going to enjoy watching and listening to her quick wit.

I think the judges really like Nicey and I do too. She is having fun and really working hard. I think this will be an advange going forward. It is nice to see Louis be paired two seasons in a row with people that are eager to learn and want to get better.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I've never heard of her before this so I was very open to learning more about her and now I flat out love her. She's so awesome and Louis looks so happy with her. I hope she and he stick around for a long time because they make me smile seeing them interact and watching them dance.

Love Niecy and Louis - she has an attitude that is intoxicating. She needs to stay for a long time.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I like her and I like them together. I didn't love the dance last night, but I think they will OK for now.

Fans of Clean House - did you see Linda Koopersmith sitting in Niecy's section? She was the first organizer on the show. I doubt if she was there for ABC to "promote," so they really must be close friends! I always enjoyed her and was sad when she left. It took me a while to warm to the new cast, but now I have.

I think Niecy's doing a great job and I'm enjoying her dances with Louie, but she's not in the league of some of the others. I think she's more than made up for being thrown out of her 8th grade dance class!

Love seeing a side outside of the funny side when she dances. I know they weren't perfect but I loved them las night and I really enjoyed their "story".
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I find Niecy a bit much on Clean Sweep however am loving her on DWTS. She has a great attitude and is fun to watch.

I didn't enjoy their dance very much last night. I liked the message. I just didn't think her footwork/execution was very good.
    And, as much over the top as she is, I think I like her better doing comedy than trying to be serious. She came across as way too harsh last night, for me anyway.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast