+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Pamela Anderson

PARTNER: Damian Whitewood

PROFESSION: Actress/Entrepreneur

BACKGROUND: Has anyone ever run across the beach in slow motion while holding one of those orange floaty things better than Pamela Anderson? Now we get to see how she does after ditching the swimsuit for some sequins and heels.

Model, actress, mother, entrepreneur, philanthropist and activist, Pamela Anderson is a sex symbol who has appeared on more magazine covers than any other star of her generation. She was even named in the Guinness Book of World Records as the Internet’s “most downloaded” star.

After being introduced to TV audiences as the “Tool Time Girl” on the hit series Home Improvement, Pam went on to star in the global phenomenon, Baywatch. Her other TV work includes the hit series V.I.P. and her recent documentary series Pam: Girl on the Loose. On the big screen, Pam starred in Barb Wire and Borat, in which she played herself and the object of Borat’s affections.

Pam’s current projects include her role as the “face” of the current campaign for the work of legendary designer Vivienne Westwood, and her partnership with her friend, designer Richie Rich, on the A*Muse brand -- a line of clothing inspired by Pam and created by Richie.

Pam recently launched her own fragrance “Malibu by Pamela Anderson” (along with other beauty-related products); all now available in drug stores worldwide. She also continues her extensive charity work in many areas, among which PETA remains her first love.

Dancing with the Stars just got a whole lot sexier now that Pamela Anderson is taking to the floor. Wonder if she’ll do any of her dances in slow motion. Nah.

ABC.com - Meet the Stars

Who is John Galt?

Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Okay, the guys get eye candy too this season. Between Pamela and Nicole, they should be set. Wonder if Pam can dance?

Who is Damien Whitewood? I don't remember him.
    It's got to be love.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Damian Whitewood is the new guy. He danced on Broadway's Burn the Floor but that's all I know about him. Judging from the photo on ABC's site, he looks like he'll either be a tool or a creep. Pamela's well known enough that I'm not sure having the newbie will hurt her any, since he doesn't have a fanbase coming into the show. Makes me wonder, though, why cut Jonathan/Alec/Dmitry and bring in someone new?

Like Shannen, not really a fan of Pamela one way or the other. Though it makes me wonder if we'll be getting a paso doble to the Baywatch theme song.

Damian Whitewood

CELEBRITY PARTNER: Pamela Anderson

BACKGROUND:
    From across the oceans comes a new bright new hope for Dancing with the Stars! Okay, maybe we're being slightly dramatic, but it's hard to contain one's enthusiasm when someone as talented as Damian Whitewood joins the DWTS family!

Damian began dancing at the age of 10 and has been Australian Champion, WA State Champion and Australasian Champion in Ballroom and Latin American styles. He has also represented Australia in the Worlds Youth Latin in Germany, the Worlds Youth Ballroom in Russia and was a semi-finalist at the Blackpool International Championships in the UK. Whew!

In 2000, he stopped competing to become a cast member of the popular stage show Burn The Floor. He's been touring with the production ever since. Career highlights along the way have been sharing the stage with the likes of James Brown, Shirley Bassey and Deep Purple in Monte Carlo.

He has appeared on Dancing With The Stars in Australia and America and So You Think You Can Dance in Australia and Holland. Damian is very passionate about performing this art form all over the world and thanks his family for all their love and support.

Welcome, Damian, we can't wait to see you burn up our floor!

ACHIEVEMENTS:
    Australian Champion
    WA State Champion
    Australasian Champion in Ballroom and Latin American styles
    Semi-finalist at the Blackpool International Championships in the UK

What a stupid picture! Is she trying to be sexy, or does she not like how her face looks these days? It's also so airbrushed that she no longer looks like a human being/
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Pamela is such a natural beauty, I wish she would not have messed with Mother Nature so much she looks horrid now.

Her partner looks like Louis a little bit.

Apparently Richie Rich is going to have a hand in designing her wardrobe-I forget where I read it but it kinda seemed fishy to me because doesn't the show have their own designers? If it is true, though, I'm excited (Richie Rich was one half of Heatherette) as I was a huge Heatherette fan and Pamela is PERFECT for them.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3850153;
    Apparently Richie Rich is going to have a hand in designing her wardrobe-I forget where I read it but it kinda seemed fishy to me because doesn't the show have their own designers? If it is true, though, I'm excited (Richie Rich was one half of Heatherette) as I was a huge Heatherette fan and Pamela is PERFECT for them.
    They do, and one of the reasons Vera Wang declined to do the show is because they wouldn't let her design her own outfits. Considering some of the outfits they come up with, I can't blame her.

A lot of articles I've been reading about this upcoming season don't have Pamela at good odds to do well. I think her time as a "superstar" has long passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3847259;
    What a stupid picture! Is she trying to be sexy, or does she not like how her face looks these days? It's also so airbrushed that she no longer looks like a human being/
    What is with people and plastic surgery??? I agree - she was very pretty once, and she's really not that old. Isn't she still in her 30's?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast