+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

I like her. She has done a lot to help animals with her work for PETA. She has compassion for animals and people and has a good heart. I hope she does well.

Plastic surgery, collogen, silicone, nips, tucks & trashy image aside, I've just always liked her. She does seem to have a good & kind heart, and is able to laugh at herself.
    She takes who she is & what her image is & just runs with it to make the most of it.
    She's a smart, savvy business woman & her animal rights/PETA work has brought them a lot of public notice.
    I've also read that she's been a DWTS fan for a long time & has wanted to be on the show for a while.
    I say Go for it Pam! I'm rooting for her to do well.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

They were right to hold her dance to last to build suspence of what was to come. She admitted she had no dance experience but she used what comes naturally to sell her salsa and it was fun to watch!!!!!!!!! Certainly home she is on for awhile.

FORT Fanatic

Pam looked and acted trashy, as I thought she would. She was totally overscored for what little real dancing she did.

Pamela was delightful - I find her sense of humour charming. She won't win, but I hope she stays to the end.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I found she acted completely different in rehearsals than during the show. She is funnier and more down to earth in rehearsals. During the show, she looked like she was on something, but I imagine she was just acting the part of the ditzy blond trashy bombshell.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Bruno needs to be hosed down. It wasn't the worst dance of the night, but an 8? No, not that good. I hope this isn't a recurring theme every week where they can't take their eyes off Pamela's assets and to ensure she sticks around just ignore her dancing and give her 8s for wiggling. I felt like she had a sort of holier than thou attitude, like she was doing the show a favor by showing up. Might have been an act. Will be interesting how she transforms for the ballroom. I do like her, and am so far digging the new guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3860904;
    I found she acted completely different in rehearsals than during the show. She is funnier and more down to earth in rehearsals. During the show, she looked like she was on something, but I imagine she was just acting the part of the ditzy blond trashy bombshell.
    I'm wondering if she was actually on some kind of medication. And I don't necessarily assume that would mean she self-medicated. She could be on something legit and was just unlucky enough for show time to fall right in the middle of however loopy it made her.

I suppose she also could have had a drink or two to calm her nerves though. It makes me wonder if a lot of the bad decisions in her life were due to booze (Tommy Lee, Bret Michaels, Tommy Lee again, Kid Rock, Rick Salomon, Tommy Lee yet again, etc.)

Or frankly, apparently a bit of weed is also likely with her. I didn't know this, but apparently she was in the news recently for writing an open letter to President Obama urging for legalization of marijuana.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

What I like about Pam is that she KNOWS she’s a caricature, and doesn’t take herself too seriously and she seems really nice. I can’t imagine having a cup of coffee with Kate G., but OTOH Pam would be fun. She did a decent job last night. Wonder if Tommy Lee was watching (he really creeps me out with the tattoos – ick).

I thought she appeared to be on something too. That seemed to be more than just a ditzy dumb blonde act. The way she was hanging all over Damian was disgusting. That said, he didn't seem to mind.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread