+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3887450;
    Being a middle-aged, conservative greandmother, I'm not someone who would be a typical fan for Pamela (ie., horny male...) I do very much enoy her dance routines and hope she'll be around for a good bit longer. Damien has also been a pleasant surprise for me. I would really enjoy a final three of Evan, Erin and Pam. Not gonna happen, but a girl can dream!
    While I am not a grandmother nor a horny male, I did giggle at your comment nana. I will peg myself as a straight female voting for Pam and would love a final of Evan, Erin and Pam! Last night, Evan brought out the sexy and for the first time I really enjoyed his dance. Maks and Erin are bringing in new viewers who wonder--are they dating or aren't they? (Even if they aren't, Maks seems to be happier and in a good mood with her.)

I will admit that Pam's boobs do overshadow Damian, but she is what the show is about. Take someone totally out of their comfort zone and see what they can do with it. Ty Murray was a perfect example of this and one of the reasons I enjoy the show so much. If they have no dance-ability, but a great work ethic, a good sense of humour and don't always take them selves so seriously~~it works for me.

One of the great things about Pam is her ability to get into character. She does it very well. On screen it appears that Damian is the only man in her life. She totally wants him and her eyes/facial/body language displays that. She should be cast in a romantic love story or a romantic comedy as she has the ability.

As a straight woman, I love what Pam brings to the show. Hopefully my votes keep her in the competition!!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Pam's elimination wasn't a huge shock, but I'm really going to miss her. She definitely brought something to the show and that will be missing next week. She was a joy to watch and am glad she got this side of her out. Speaking of unexpected fans, both my mom and grandma were probably as anti-Pam as one could get pre-show but become huge fans of hers after the premiere. So she certainly turned some opinions on her. I really liked her partner and hope this isn't the last we've seen of him.

I wasn't shocked that she was booted, but I'm shocked Niecy wasn't in the B2.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

I am ok with Pam leaving. I bet Bruno is sad though. Who is he going to drool over now?

I definitely voted for her, but as she's been in the bottom 2 previously I wasn't shocked that it was her time. I wish she could have stayed longer. I don't think she's the best dancer, but I do love watching her dance. I think Bruno is correct in that she embodies the dance, really brings the character of the dance to life. I'm thankful she lasted as long as she did.

For me, this show has always been about entertainment, pure and simple.
    If it was aout dancing, they wouldn't keep telling us to vote for our favorites - they'd tell us to vote for the best dancer.
    Pam was someone who showed improvement but, more importantly, entertained while she danced.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I agree: she's a great entertainer and was not the worst dancer.

I loved her, never thought i would. The show will not be the same without her, thats for sure...I dont even think i will be watching. BRAVO to Pamela and Damian.

I'm not a big fan of this show to begin with - I watch when there are folks I want to see - this and season 8 were the only two seasons I've watched, and I'm glad I did watch this season and saw Pamela!! the show will not be the same without her and I'm grateful it's only 3 more episodes before it's over, but if Erin isn't in the F3, I doubt I'll watch the finale. Now that Pam is gone when Erin leaves, so do I.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think DWTS will open many new doors for Pamela. She entertained me the whole way through the show...And boy did we learn what the REAL Pamela was like, a hard worker, respectful to others, funny, and you never knew what to expect from her. If she would have stayed she was doing a Farrah Faucet Rumba, i believe it was a Rumba, im sorry we wont get to see that. I have a feeling Miss Pamela will be doing many new endeavors in the future. Im intrigued.....

+ Reply to Thread